See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Happened to pass by this motel last month. Was night and decided to stay in the motel. Rooms were very clean and all facilities were provided. The staff was friendly and courteous. Will definitely recommend my friends and relatives. It is a small place but the best.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Nadeemi S
Reviewed 2 May 2015

When we arrived, it was late we checked in and went to bed~~~ With me was my husband, son and 2 grandsons~ the bathroom tub was filthy dirty, even after the maid had been there the next day, they quoted one price and asked us to leave a day early, said we didn't pay enough money for our last night~for the tub I actually went and bought stuff to clean it with and it was so bad I wouldn't give my grandsons a bath in it!!! the hotel manager told me he was going to and I quote "Call the Law" My response to that was it's okay I'll do it myself~~~ the police actually told me it was a dangerous hotel!!! Said I wished I'd known that before I went there, my Dad lives in the city but it was for a family funeral and his house was full with the older family members!!! So our last night there was spent on the floor of my Dad's home!!! Never again and I would never even send my worst enemy there it was horrible~~~ the manager also told me I'd been kicked out of every hotel in Tazewell, yet I had never stayed in a hotel there before!!! BAD CHOICE!!! Well pacing up we were looking for my grandson's bottle and we moved the nightstand to see if it had fallen behind, low and behold the garbage we found under there was horrible, moldy food, wrappers, mouse droppings and a used condem!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lorinda S
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed here my first night in Tazewell and I will not stay here again. The beds were unfavorably uncomfortable and old with burned spread, outdated television, too much furniture for the room and recklessly over priced. Almost 100 dollars per day. Just go somewhere else. Not worth the money.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Gisele P
Reviewed 28 February 2015

Had been driving all night and wanted a place to at up before I moved on. They allowed me to check in early. The mattress was tired and creaky, but room was clean. Staff was friendly and accomodated my requests.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2014

When we arrived, we found out out reservation was made wrong. We booked Wednesday through Saturday, and they said we reserved Tuesday through Saturday in a more expensive room than we wanted. So when we showed up Wednesday, they told us they gave our room away. Finally we got a room, but would have to switch to a different room halfway through our stay. When we Went to switch rooms, they told us a half hour to clean the new room. We left and came back two hours later with the room still not clean. The entire hotel was a hassle to deal with. The first room we stayed in had crumbs in the sheets, and hairs in the bathtub. Staff was difficult and argued with us. Entire room is out of date - hard mattresses, mismatching lights, cracked sink, water wouldn't get hot, tiles made the room even colder, etc.

• Stayed: November 2014