See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We stayed here during a weekday and yes part of the hotel was not being used at that time. I believe it was because the rooms were not needed that night. This hotel was dated but then again so is my house. It is clean and the beds were the most comfortable. Each bed had a firm and a soft pillow which worked great for my husband and myself. The continental breakfast was sufficient to curb my hunger. At the price that we paid for our room and with the needed ammenties we had, we were satified with our stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Guess Inn Sweetwater TN
I stayed at the Guess Inn in Sweetwater Tennessee on 12/22/16.
My stay was from about 6:30p.m. until about 2:20a.m. and that’s when we had had enough and checked out about 2:30a.m.
Naughty List
1)Oily looking stains on the couch seat and head cushions
2)Cigarette burns on the couch seat cushions.
3)Seen a few roaches
4)Bed looked like it had been made by a 1st grader and the sheets looked like they had been slept on and then covered up by the quilt.
5)A hole in the wall behind the head board with a fixture hanging out with wires exposed.
6)No electrical outlet near the bed to plug my CPAP into.
7)Very noisy outside, made it hard to get much sleep at all.
8)Was told by the Manager on 12/23/16 that I would be refunded $35.00 but according to my Capital One account, I was only refunded $25.00

Nice List
The outward appearance of the hotel looked nice and that’s what got our attention to want to stay at this hotel. The entrance was also nice and decorated for the Christmas holiday.

Would not recommend my poodles Baloo and Hershey to stay at the Guess Inn located in Sweetwater Tennessee.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Mobile B
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for one night on our way to the Lost Sea Adventure. The outside looks nice but it's a while different story inside. There was a sign outside that it was managed by Hilton, but I don't think Hilton knows about this hotel. The rug in the room was filthy, the towels were stained and the bathroom is from the 1970's. The rate was cheap but not worth it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank avenger20
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Wet soap and some half used shampoo in the shower. Towels are dirty. Half of the hotel is closed, looks like it is condemned. Sheets are yellow, not sure if they were even laundered. Ice machine does not work. Great view but it appears that there are drug deals going on and people staring in the window so we had to close the curtains. Even through there is a sign saying $39.99 they charged $51. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: I wouldn't chose any room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Gail J
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We ask for nonsmoking room due to asthma issues and where given room 104. it smelled of cigarette but we were tired turned on AC to help air room No wash rags Soiled towel folded and on rack next to sink burn holes in carpet. bed linens smelled awful like old sour skin Pillow smelled like onion then I realized it was arm pit BO the top sheet had a hole in it that lined up perfect with the bedspread surrounding the hole was black carbon that I was able to transfer to my fingers therefore I doubt that the bed sheets had been changed from the previous. Person that most likely smoked in the bed I actually felt nauseous from the BO smell of the bed Had a miserable night WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN

Room Tip: Bring your own milk for breakfast as they had none Also they serve Tang in place of OJ which is full of sugar
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple