See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The room was clean and spacious, bed was comfortable and price was right. We were visiting our grandchildren in Sweetwater and when making the reservation, I asked if the indoor swimming pool was operational and was told yes. That is the main reason I booked the room so my grandchildren could come swim and spend time with us. When we arrived, we were told the indoor pool was closed for the season because the weather had turned cool. What is the point of having an indoor pool if you can't use it when weather does not permit outdoor swimming? Very disappointed that I was not told that when booking.

Room Tip: King leisure rooms are very roomy and spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank bgr4168
hilltophotel60exit, General Manager at Guest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Dear Guest,
we are extremely sorry for the disappointment you had with our Indoor pool being closed in winter. we have tried to keep it open during winter but mostly it has never been used ,
also it is not heated pool, I will work with the owners to turn it into heated Pool so we can keep guest happy and avoid such disappointments.
Thanks for staying with us, we appreciate your business and also your input in this review.
wish you all the best

Reviewed 8 November 2015

As "Snowbirds," we always stay at the Hilltop Hotel on our way down to Florida from Michigan in the Fall and also on our way back up from Florida to Michigan in the Spring. The location is halfway and convenient, and we are able to call from our cell phone while driving to make the reservation. We usually even stay in the same room each time. The desk clerk is always friendly and helpful, and this past time I left my nightgown hanging on the back of the bathroom door, and Alli was kind enough to mail it back to us.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda B
hilltophotel60exit, Manager at Guest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate our customer's. We hope to see you many seasons to come.

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

So I'm traveling for work. Need a cheap motel. I find a travel coupon for under $40 at this place. I get there expecting a he'll hole. But it wasn't that bad.

The lady that checked me in was awesome. The lady that checked me out was awesome. So big thumbs up to the staff.

But then the room. Yeah...

Down stairs in the back where you can park in front. I was told downstairs rooms are better upstairs sucks and is for locals. But then in the main building upstairs is nice.

But when I walked in my room... the smell of old hit me. Was it must? Mold? The room was clean and I saw no mold.

But it was like walking into an early 1990s motel time warp. I swear everything is dated. Just old. Worn out.

Oh and then the internet... Yeah I couldn't get it. Made me grumpy.

The view outside is awesome tho for a cheap motel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank James T

We are thankful for your stay with us. We will rectify the the areas you have brought to our attention, and thank you for doing such. We appreciate costumer feed back.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

This hotel is really good, my room had no smell at all ,it was also clean and confortable; the beds had clean linen, and bathroom with good supply. The air condition was working properly .
The people at the front desk, who helped us were very kind; and we were accommodate in our convenience.

overall we had very good experience in our staying at Hilltop hotel, mainly the kindness and friendly Wellcome from the personnel.

The breakfast is ok, but it will be good to have a little more variety of juice, fruit or some hot food.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank consuelo r

Much appreciation for your business, we sincerely hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

king bed very good rooms clean with about every thing you need micro wave fridge and good TV with lots of channels very scenic near the Smokey mountains cost 5100. dollars including tax lots of places to eat fast food and buffet

Room Tip: on the back
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Don O

Thank you for your feed back. We truly aim to accommodate the needs of our guests and thank you for your kind words.