See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

The room, hair dryer did not work, the shampoo despncer, did not work. We when to the front desk to ask for towels we told they had no access to get any only manager had keys. Also we was told that the room we was in was only for one person but the MANAGER put us in this room. The was hair found in several,places in this room. I could go on and on. The lady working the front desk at night was was very nice and try all she could and got us a pillow, the lady working in the morning cleaning the rooms was sick and still their trying to make a living and also treated us nice. I called motel 6 while waiting on towels so we could take a bath. We got them about 1020 am. As I am on the phone with motel 6 they told me to go to the front desk that the lady would see about helping us. Nothing was done we was put off till she could talk to someone else. To make a long story short 3 different times she said she would call us back and never did I made 4 different calls to motel 6 and they said because it was private own they could do nothing. IMHO they could but like everyone else they want to lay blame on someone else. The bottom line is I got no help from the Manager are costomer service. One more thing the manager of the time region was supposed to call me and has not to this date.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Jennifer H, General Manager at Motel 6 Sweetwater TN - Lost Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Motel 6 - Sweetwater, TN #8663. Your feedback is very important to us.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Jennifer Hughes
Medallia

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Stayed for 3 days. Was originally scheduled for 4 but our trip was cut short due to personal reasons, and the owner adjusted our booking and refunded our money promptly. The room was basic and a little dated, but clean, had great hot water and water pressure, and met our needs. The indoor pool is beautiful with sandstone hardscape located in the middle of the facility and covered by a glass atrium. The owner just purchased the property in January and has already renovated the lobby and is now working on other needed renovations. We were pleased with the service, as the maid checked on our needs regularly. The price was less than half of other hotels in the area. It is not a 5 star resort, but a work in progress by a small business owner that seems to be headed in the right direction. We wish the best to Dev in his endeavour.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Lucky S, Manager at Motel 6 Sweetwater TN - Lost Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your time.

We will share your positive feedback with the entire staff of Motel 6 and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Dev

Reviewed 21 June 2016

THE SHEETS HAD BLOOD ON THEM !! The towels were not clean looked like they had poop on them!
when i callled the front desk at 11:30 pm to get some one to change the sheets and bring new towels they wanted to know how old my 15 year old child was so they could charge us. Then the next morning someone knocked on the door at 9:30 to see if we were ready to check out. Checkout time was 11:00 the pool had Pizza floating in it !!
Nasty unclean place!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay there if you do bring your on sheets and towels
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and patience.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have shared your feedback to the entire staff and we will make every effort to improve our services going forward.

We thank you for staying with us.

Have a great day!

Dev

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and the employees are very friendly and attentive. The courtyard area and the pool is very beautiful. It's a very clean and quiet place to be. They also have the best rates in town!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I was in town on business and rented several rooms, I must say these where the biggest rooms I have stayed in. Everything was very clean, staff was very helpful and friendly will be using this hotel again. Thanks to the new owner and management good job. Keep up the hard work.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business