Review Highlights
Fantastic place to get iron cookware

Reviewed 6 days ago
David B
South Pittsburg, Tennessee
American made

Reviewed 17 September 2018
Wildcountry3
South Pittsburg, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews cast iron cornbread kitchen gadgets awesome store big green egg unique items for sale factory seconds cookware skillet yeti bargains billboard interstate gifts grilling chattanooga
Reviewed 6 days ago

Great store. I was there for over an hour looking at all the great deals. Had a great time. The staff was very helpful. Went away with several new pieces of cook ware.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Love the Lodge Manufacturing store. They have good products and prices. Also love that everything is home made in America

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We made a short stop to pick up some items. They didn't have as many seconds as they did after the holidays when I stopped last. But still pick up some nice items.. just off the I24 before or after Chattanooga depending on your direction of travel...

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome store, awesome employees and many many goodies and products to choose from. You’ll be amazed at what all Lodge has to offer. Stop on in and say hello!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This has been my go to spot for gifts and stocking my own collection of cast iron cookware and accesories. Always supper friendly and knowledgable staff.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

we love this store. not too far off 24 and worth the stop. They have an area for 2nds witch have just small bleashes. not really noticalbe. and work great. they have lots of cast iron and enamal coated. and lots of extras! I had never used cast iron till the first time we stoppped years ago. Now i dont use anything else. I dont think youll be dissappointed if you stop.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The Factory store helped us find the right type of cooking utensils that we needed.. The factory store was a great help.. We bought several pieces for cooking and a lot of good accessories.. This is a must see !

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We visited the store as a family. I was in need of a new cast iron skillet for my blackened fish cookery. We enterend the store shortly before closing and were on the way to dinner. In the short period of time I managed to find the perfect skillet at a very reasonable price. It is also worth mentioning that my daughters and wife noticed that the large yeti drink cup were BOGO. We also picked up a pair of those which we used for the rest of our trip. The store had many unusual items, was neat and clean, with nice prices.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We go to south pittsburg and the lodge store every april for the cornbread festival and OMG we are never disappointed in the store or the festival. This puts the made in America back on our mines once again.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

If you want a nice way to stretch your legs when on a car trip in the area, this is it. It is a short drive from the interstate. They have a great selection and the staff was very friendly.