USD 89
USD 120
USD 116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 69
GardenInn.com
USD 160
USD 136
USD 154
Uptown Suites Smyrna(Smyrna)(Great Value!)
USD 128
USD 135
ComfortSuites
All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hoteltwo room suitesmall dogwafflespet policysausagewould definitely stay here againbiscuitsenjoyable staywe've stayedlots of restaurantsthe breakfast areaeasy accessnice areagreat place to staynice hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel that we’ve ever stayed!!! It scares me now to depend on reviews. FILTHY!! We had two rooms. One room hadn’t been cleaned in who knows how long! Urine all over stool and floor, brown stains in sink, hair hair and more hair on floor and tub, bed was gross - ‘crusty’ stuff in sheets!!! No one to clean - so I got cleaner and cleaned bathroom before we found crusty dirty sheets. So much let hair!! Disgusting. This room got changed. The other room had garbage in garbage cans. Also tons of hair in all corners and sling furniture. Lampshades were so dirty they looked like they were covered in fuzzy material. I am not exaggerating!!! Breakfast not ready at 7:00. Although we wouldn’t risk eating in such a dirty facility. I wrote one review that wouldn’t go thru because I mentioned we had fear of bugs. They must have fleas at the very least. No way they couldn’t. Our rooms, in the end, were ‘comped’. But two days later I found out they had put a charge thru on my card. Again- DO NOT STAY AT THIS LOCATION, unless you are used to less than clean conditions. Yuck!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Elle P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi, Krobinson5, I am so very sorry that you did not have a good stay with us. I can absolutely assure you that this is not the norm for our hotel, and I will be thoroughly investigating what happened with your rooms. I can also acknowledge, with complete certainty that we do not have bugs, of any sort. Please contact me directly at the hotel if there is anything further I can do to make this right with you as I do see where we took care of your stay. Again, I am very sorry and thank you for providing your feedback so that I can address your concerns with my team. Sincerely, Elle P. General Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I would request bedding change at checkin . Blankets on the bed were same used at hospital. No comforter on beds. Breakfast was terrible and most days was completely gone by 8:30, including coffee. Every time a door closed to a room, it was extremely loud and shook the room. This is a pet friendly hotel, almost everyone checking in had an animal of some sort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hello, 31shelleyw, Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear that you did not experience the great LQ stay we are known for. I will absolutely share your review with my team and use your feedback to improve for all future guests. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and make it right in the future. Sincerely, Elle P. -General Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here for business. Was glad they offered the government rate when many surrounding hotels did not. Breakfast was a nice amenity. Parking was abundant and convenient. Loved seeing folks with their pets. Walls are a little thin but I turned my fan on after the first night and that solved the problem. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Elle P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi, Karla P! Thank you for your kind feedback and honest feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a great stay and I'm so happy that we could accommodate your government rate. I too love to see folks with their pets-it's one of my favorite parts of my job! We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Smyrna! Have a most wonderful week!

Elle P.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. checked in late at night, after hours of driving. The other LQ we wanted to stay in was completely booked so we drove here, since it has better reviews than most of the other LQs bear Nashville. Got to our room and the sheets (on BOTH beds) were COVERED in hair (I’m assuming dog hair because of the amount) both on top and in between the sheets/blankets, so this was not an accident. Dirt marks on the bed, more hair in the bathroom. So I got to pay over $100 to change my own sheets at midnight. We travel with our pets ALL the time and have stayed at MANY LQs and never in my travels have I seen such careless, blatant disregard for cleanliness in a room. Absolutely careless and disgusting. I will be speaking with management and corporate ASAP.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Elle P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi, Alix,

Thank you for your feedback. This is absolutely not the norm and absolutely not acceptable. I understand that my team took excellent care in remedying your issues and do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Please reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can do to make it right.

Elle P.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

very pet friendly, friendly staff, nice room. Hard to control temperature when we needed heat. Our dog found a toy left by previous dog under sink in bathroom. Very good breakfast. We, and other pet traveling visitors, were put on 4th floor, why not on first. Only one elevator for all guests with 4 floors.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Elle P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hi, ronaldr191! Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you found the hotel to be pet friendly and my team to be friendly as well. As we are a 100% pet friendly hotel at any given time we could have a hotel full of pets! While every effort is made to put guests with pets on the lower floors things such as room types, occupancy and guest requests restrict our options. Please reach out directly to the hotel before your next stay and we would be happy to notate that you prefer a lower floor. We look forward to hosting you and your dog next time! Sincerely, Elle P. General Manager