All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hoteltwo room suitesmall dogwafflespet policysausagebiscuitswould definitely stay here againenjoyable staywe've stayedlots of restaurantsthe breakfast areaeasy accessnice areagreat place to staynice hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here for business. Was glad they offered the government rate when many surrounding hotels did not. Breakfast was a nice amenity. Parking was abundant and convenient. Loved seeing folks with their pets. Walls are a little thin but I turned my fan on after the first night and that solved the problem. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Elle P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi, Karla P! Thank you for your kind feedback and honest feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a great stay and I'm so happy that we could accommodate your government rate. I too love to see folks with their pets-it's one of my favorite parts of my job! We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Smyrna! Have a most wonderful week!

Elle P.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. checked in late at night, after hours of driving. The other LQ we wanted to stay in was completely booked so we drove here, since it has better reviews than most of the other LQs bear Nashville. Got to our room and the sheets (on BOTH beds) were COVERED in hair (I’m assuming dog hair because of the amount) both on top and in between the sheets/blankets, so this was not an accident. Dirt marks on the bed, more hair in the bathroom. So I got to pay over $100 to change my own sheets at midnight. We travel with our pets ALL the time and have stayed at MANY LQs and never in my travels have I seen such careless, blatant disregard for cleanliness in a room. Absolutely careless and disgusting. I will be speaking with management and corporate ASAP.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Elle P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi, Alix,

Thank you for your feedback. This is absolutely not the norm and absolutely not acceptable. I understand that my team took excellent care in remedying your issues and do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Please reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can do to make it right.

Elle P.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

very pet friendly, friendly staff, nice room. Hard to control temperature when we needed heat. Our dog found a toy left by previous dog under sink in bathroom. Very good breakfast. We, and other pet traveling visitors, were put on 4th floor, why not on first. Only one elevator for all guests with 4 floors.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Elle P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hi, ronaldr191! Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you found the hotel to be pet friendly and my team to be friendly as well. As we are a 100% pet friendly hotel at any given time we could have a hotel full of pets! While every effort is made to put guests with pets on the lower floors things such as room types, occupancy and guest requests restrict our options. Please reach out directly to the hotel before your next stay and we would be happy to notate that you prefer a lower floor. We look forward to hosting you and your dog next time! Sincerely, Elle P. General Manager

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We’ve stayed in quite a few hotels in the Nashville area and this is the first one that was clean. Management varies. The past 2 years we had very nice people. This year was just ok. Rooms are nicely decorated.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
bjs88tennessee, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will let our housekeeping staff know that you appreciated their hard work.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brenda Saunders
Sales Manager

Reviewed 22 March 2018

i usually seek out LaQuinta for their pet friendliness. This hotel in particular was cleaner and updated than others I have stayed. The surrounding area offers a lot of options for food. Request a room facing the back as the highway noise can get a little loud.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you noticed our latest renovations and that they were very pleasing to you. We are in a great location for dining and shopping.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brenda Saunders