“Amazing cappuccino! Friendly owner, unique shop”

Button Willow General Store
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Approaching this cute little shop, I really just thought I'd run in and try the coffee I heard about. As I waked in the door, I was stunned when I realized how big this store was inside. There was so much to take in, I didn't know where to look first. I took a quick look at everything as I made my way to the back for coffee. So happy to find out they had almond milk for the cappuccino, since I am dairy-free. Hot creamy caramel, rich amazing cup of joe. Once I got my caffeine fix,I chatted with the owner who was so nice, she gave me a short tour and was very helpful. Cast iron cookware, specialty sea salts, spice blends, handmade items, there is something for everyone. If you're in the area, this is a must see.

2  Thank Kim S