All reviews room was clean front desk huddle house window seat in town stay there again staff was friendly and helpful nice hotel eggs and sausage baskin robbins rooms are small decent breakfast other hotels morning breakfast great customer service very nice stay free breakfast
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Made this reservation several months ago for a trip with friends. In town of Shelbyville for the Trainers Show for Tennessee Walking Horses. Hotel is clean, neat, quiet and a good value. I was pleased with the breakfast that is served - nothing fancy, but on the hot plate there were biscuits and gravy!! Fresh cookies in the afternoon were a nice touch. I was able to check in a little bit early on the day I arrived. Front desk was a smiling face and very helpful. I'll certainly use this hotel again. I have to say though, it would be nice to have a mini fridge in the the room - my only thing that I can say was lacking.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
GenMgr2012, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Shelbyville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for staying with us! We have mini-fridges available upon request. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My Husband and I stayed here when in town for funeral. We found it be be very comfortable, clean and quiet. Just what we needed at a Perfect Price. We would definitely stay here again when in Shelbyville and recommend to family.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We hope to see you again in future trips to the area, and hopefully on much better circumstances. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have visited Shelbyville many times in the past ten years for business. The latest visit involve another group hotel change of location, the Microtel was the choice. The rate was given and a reservation was made. Upon check in I was given an upgrade, a third floor suite. The suite was of good size and very reasonably set up. The morning breakfast was better than expected, the fresh coffee was available around the clock. The best of my visit came from the desk clerk, her demeanor was gracious and attentive. The only attention to detail item would be to have the cleaning staff spend a little more time dusting etc.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate the time you took to leave feedback about your stay with us. We thank you for alerting us on the dusting issue, which we have addressed with the housekeeping staff. It is something that gets overlooked in a hurry, and we do apologize, as there is no excuse for it. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Suite bigger than expected. Overall clean room but some empty bottles left in shower from previous person so I question how clean the bathroom was. While didn't notice dirty and bottles were hard to see on top ledge, it was a lack of detail. Staff very friendly and over all no problems.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Without feedback from our guests, we would never know where we fall short, and would not know where to improve our service and standards. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 25 February 2018