“Steak -n- Shake”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #50 of 207 Restaurants in Sevierville
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Steak 'n Shake, a classic American brand, was founded in 1934 in Normal, Illinois by Gus Belt who pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milkshakes. For over 80 years, the company's name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word "steak" stood for steakburger. The term "shake" stood for hand-dipped milkshakes. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. Today, Steak 'n Shake remains the "better burger" leader, serving premium 100% beef steakburgers, hand-dipped milkshakes, thin crispy fries, and more. Steakburgers are made without preservatives or artificial ingredients, topped with fresh produce, and always hand-crafted to order. Other classics include the Frisco Melt, 7x7, Prime Steakburgers, and fan favorite M&M milkshakes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I didn’t like the reviews that I read so we went to see for ourselves.
They were packed and we waited about 10 minutes for our table during spring break. The waitress was very friendly and took our order promptly. Our meal was delivered within a reasonable amount of time. Everything was super fresh and so very good including the milkshake.
Our bill was 20.00 for 3 people. Super cheap.

I give it two thumbs up and a must try.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I just went to the drive-through of steak and shake because they sent me coupons I got a wisconsen butter Burger and fries the Burger and fries were good the service was not unfriendly but not necessarily friendly either I think I'll stick with the friendly service all the time at chick filet. I asked for ketchup and Mayonnaise the guy said that he could give me all the ketchup I wanted but he would have to charge me for Mayonnaise, I said forget it I'll just go get some at chick fila for free. What kind of a fast food Burger joint charges you for Mayonnaise? Somebody please answer that question!!@@

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

It’s steak and shake, very good visit and good service. Got in and out quick on a business lunch. Burgers and shakes are great

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Best experience yet. Stopped in late after work for some burger and shake goodness. Usually the service is terrible and the food takes forever. Tonight was a great surprise. Michael was on the spot. Very friendly. The food was perfect. Loved the shakes. Will certainly return. Hope it continues to improve.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Service was extremely slow at the drive thru window, however, the employee expressed how sorry she was I must add it had snowed the night before and the town doesn't handle snow real well as they don't get it that often. :)

Date of visit: January 2018