“Cozy And Great Value!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TruthfulN...
Kentucky
“Cozy And Great Value!”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

A small and cozy 2 bed/2 bath cabin! The pictures do not do this place justice as it is really quite lovely. The space was clean and tastefully decorated. Two bathrooms was a big surprise. We only tested one bed and it was nice, firm but still quite comfortable! (My husband slept like a rock) The pool table was great, internet worked, cable worked, laundry facilities was a huge bonus and we LOVED the hot tub. One of the jets didn't work but it didn't affect the experience any.

Jan was super friendly and helpful in getting us there. If at all possible, arrive during daytime hours. We arrived at night and while I am sure the instructions were great, it's very hard to see much of anything in the dark lol We DID make it though with Jan's help and during the day time, it was no problem at all!

My only suggestion is ceiling fans in the bedroom. It gets a bit stuffy in there, even with the doors left open. Oh some more comfortable seating for outside. I would 100% recommend this cabin to anyone looking to get away for a relaxing weekend! There is no view and you're surrounded by various cabins however, due to the elevations and wooded areas, you feel very private. Fabulous spot!

Liked best: The Hot Tub!
Liked least: Nothing comfortable to sit on on the porch. Those rickets rocking chairs or chain bench didn't fit the bill! lol
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
23 Feb 2016
Thanks for the nice review Shannon. Please come again.
erik w
“Heaven!”
Reviewed 2 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Had a great weekend! The cabin was more than we could ask for. Clean, quiet and relaxing, exactly what we were looking for. The circular driveway makes it very nice for loading and unloading your vehicle with no long uphill treks to get to the cabin. In the back of the cabin I was very surprised and pleased to see that it wasn't just a shear drop off but a decent sized and clean cut backyard area with a built in grill and a nice fire pit, great for kids. There is also a big kid friendly area in the front with absolutely no vehicle traffic other than yourselves. Jan was very easy to deal with and had no problems changing the dates for us at the last minute due to a work issue. We will definitely be back! Thank you Jan

3 Feb 2016
Hello,
I'm so glad that you enjoyed my cabin and I agree that it's a piece of heaven. Please come back soon and when you do, enjoy a free night with a weekend booked.

Thanks again!
Carolyn B
New Albany, Mississippi
“An awesome piece of Heaven”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We enjoyed our stay so much, we are making plans to go back next year..Yes, it was a bit hard to find, (and Jan was really helpful from phone "walking us in"), but once we got there, we were more than pleased with the cabin. It was clean, cozy, secluded and just what we needed for our week away. Once you master the back roads avoiding all the traffic, it's a piece of cake. Thank you Jan for sharing your cabin with us..we will be back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The seclusion and privacy.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
18 Sep 2015
Hi,
Thanks for the awesome review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at my cabin. Please come again soon and remind me that you are a repeat visitor. Thanks. Jan
Jennifer...
“Loved It !!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We truly enjoyed our stay at the cabin. It was a very nice getaway for mine and my husband's 10 year wedding anniversary.The cabin was very clean and well stocked. The hot tub was amazing and very clean and well kept. It is off the beaten path but still close to all the major attractions you want to visit. We will most definitely rent again when we plan a family vacation. I know my kids would love the pool table and hot tub.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the privacy, yes you have neighbors but there are plenty of trees to shade you.
Liked least: my phone got no service while I was there
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
18 Jul 2015
Thank you Jennifer. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at my cabin. Please come again soon. Jan
Alice R
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Loved it”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Loved our stay the cabin . Peaceful and beautiful . Everything was as stated . Great value and a great place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
7 Jul 2015
Hi,
Thank you so much for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please come again soon.

Regards,
Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing