“Comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Basil B
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Really enjoyed our stay. Cabin was clean and beds were super comfortable. Loved the back porch. Cabin was a little hard to find but was well worth the trouble.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Back Porch
Liked least: Directions
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Oct 2014
Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at my cabin. How were the free tickets to Dollywood? I hope you were able to use them. Please come again.
nancyann1...
“Great, secluded, clean cabin”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Very nice cabin off the beaten path, but GPS took us there perfectly. Clean with everything you could need except perishables. Very nice owner to deal with as well. Would recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 Sep 2014
Hi Nancy, Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to my cabin. Please come again some day and remind me and I'll throw in an extra night for free.
slamme
Lancaster
“Lost In The Woods”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Cabin the normal there is everywhere. View is the normal, all trees on a mountain. Finding it ,a total nightmare. Directions, a total nightmare. Once you find it, and have your own directions down, you're ok. Roads the normal room for 1 1/2 cars not 2, like all Sevierville County back woods. Pool table needs cues. No WiFi we could find ,(used the neighbors for a little till it stopped) No cell either....normal for backwoods . Did not have directions literally till 5 minutes before I left. (and they didn't work) NO signs at all till you are in the yard. Good Stuff....!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked least: directions / no signage
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
15 Aug 2014
I'm sorry you had trouble finding the cabin. Most people manage to find the way. I wish you'd called about the Wi-Fi. We have storms up there that cause power spikes and the modem probably needed rebooting. Jan
hamstersq...
Brazil, Indiana
“Overall, a good value. I would revisit in the future.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The cabin was nicely furnished and comfortable and had plenty of space for my family of 4. When I arrived, I found a note stating that the washing machine was out of service which was a big frustration because that was a big selling point for me. The hot tub on the back deck was in great condition and very clean. Cabin also had what seems like a slightly smaller pool table which was nice. I was surprised to see that it also had satellite TV and Internet too, I believe, but I didn't get around to testing the Internet.

The cabin was a stone's throw away from 3 other rentals but the trees and difference in elevation created a nice barrier to make you feel like you were truly isolated from anyone else. I had difficulties finding the cabin initially. I would also be a little nervous about driving the mountain road in heavy rain or snow if I didn't have 4-wheel/all-wheel drive. I can't recall for sure but the drive to downtown Pigeon Forge was probably less than 20 minutes and rather enjoyable.

The cabin was also considerably cheaper than the other rentals in the area which is why I would definitely consider staying here again. Overall, it was a nice rental and I was pleased with it.

Travelling group: Young Children
15 Aug 2014
Thank you for your nice comments. I'm sorry about the washing machine but it's been replaced since your visit. Please come again some day and I'll include a free night. Thanks! Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing