“Authentic Italian Food”

Two Brothers Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dandridge, Tennessee
“Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner last night and I just had to write about it! My wife had the baked manicotti and I the blackened salmon alfredo! Both were delicious!!! Fantastic Italian dishes! Great service! We will be back often!

3 Thank roger8651234

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Wow!!!!! So truly wonderful in every way!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This place is excellent in every aspect. Nice, comfortable family environment, excellent service, and always piping hot fresh delicious food. Could't ask for more, definitely one of my favorite places in Sevier County.

3 Thank valpope1
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I love the place, the atmosphere and the people they are amazing and the food its BEYOND delicious. They also welcome you as if your family ;) Must eat here!!!!

3 Thank telkins
Kodak, Tennessee
“NICE!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I work for a company in Knoxville that provides restaurant services throughout Tennessee. I was there servicing the tank one day. The owner saw me standing there and told me that Two Brothers was the best Italian food anywhere from Morristown to Gatlinburg. I was told to come try it out. Two weeks later I saw him in the store. He asked me if I had been to the restaurant yet. I told him I had not. Two weeks later my wife wanted to go out to dinner. We went to Two Brothers. We ordered the Fried Calamari for an appetizer. It was great. The sauce that came with it was perfect. We ate half of it before I remembered to take the picture so what you see is a half order. We ordered two pizzas. My wife got the chicken Alfredo with spinach and added mushroom. I got the deluxe pizza. We had enough left over for a second meal the next day. I must say that I have tried some pizza in my day but a wood fired pizza is the best. Fresh toppings, Great sauce, Beautiful crust. These had it all. I will definitely return many times.

3 Thank Bryan_Melton
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“They Make You Feel Welcome!!!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The Food Is The Best Italian Food Around.Everything They Serve Is Fresh And hot.The Owners Are So Very Nice And Aim To Please Everyone.

5 Thank vettekpam