“Blast”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Meridian, Mississippi
“Will not return”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I was disappointed with our accommodations. As a matter of fact, I feel cheated. We stayed in "Bear Splash".
The advertisement for the property showed a beautiful pool table with green felt that was in great condition. When we arrived we found a pool table with red felt that was completely shot.
The slate was buckled to the point that you could not play. It was also missing balls.
The arcade game that was advertised had no sound so you really could not play properly.
The website listed wifi and internet connection. When we signed on to the wifi we got a message that the account had no more data. So we went the whole time with no connection.
We used the gas grill one time and it ran out of gas.
They made US bring them the empty tank and get a new one.
We paid way to much for this cabin to have to worry about such things. Ridiculous!
We relayed these issues to the office and were told that they would "check on it".
What good does that do us?? We spent a nice chunk of change on this cabin because of the advertised amenities and ended up without most of them.
We were not even offered an apology, much less a discount.
As a side note, when we were checking in we had to endure 2 of the employees arguing with eachother over one of them not "parking" the calls. It delayed our check in process and was very unprofessional.
We will not be using this rental company again.

Pete4000
“Will not be returning here”
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Our stay was not like I expected at all , and when I called to complain Gina at the front desk was not concerned with my complaints.
1. Upon arrival we went into the room in the main level and my 2 year old found 3 inch screws in the bed and the foot board was laying against the wall. If you have children you will know their curiosity . It became like a toy to my son. What if this would have fell on him ? When I began to trll Gina about it she informed me a new one was being ordered. So that makes it ok to leave he pieces I. The room and in the bed ? NO !
2. The pool was cold . Weather was 50 and the pool was suppose to be set on 80 . There is no way . My children got out because they were shivering . The main reason of getting the cabin was the indoor pool. That was a fail.
3. The arcade game in the basement did not work. Which was a disappointment for the kids with us .
4. Good Look taking a shower in the room eight ehe broken footboard. The shower pressure was so strong it was ripping the skin off my back. No pint of that shower was a complete waste of having it. My kids like to take showers and could not use this shower nor could anyone !
5. The other couple sleep in the upstairs room , on the second night hey complained of hearing something scratching at the small closet door in the middle of the night.
So over all this is not the way I would have spent my vacation at all . Waste of $2000 honestly !

Travellers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Brayrae
“I won't be returning, but it wasn't the Cabins fault..”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Let me start by saying.. The cabin itself is nice. It's not $400 per night nice, but it's nice. Your basically paying $200 per night for the pool. The pool area is average at best. It definitely needed a treatment. My kids loved the pool and the adults hated it :) The game room was pretty cool. There is a TV, pool table, arcade game, and a couch. The kitchen is great. We had 11 in our group and we could all fit at the table. The upstairs bedroom is huge. The inside jacuzzi has the best view of the mountain.
The service is my main issue. I arrived on Monday. Monday evening the power to the downstairs bedroom went out.Tuesday morning I let Aunt Bugs know the electric to the downstairs bedroom was out. We checked the breaker outside and none were blown. The lady on the phone instructed me to leave my key in the key box and someone would be out to take care of it. We returned to the cabin about 7 hours later and the power was still out. I called Aunts Bug's again and this time I was told that I couldn't be given an eta. The lady told me she would call the technician and call me back. I never got a call back. We checked out Thursday morning with the power still not working in the downstairs bedroom. Obviously with 11 people in our group this was a major inconvenience. The outside hot tub didn't get very hot and could also use a treatment. An empty floater isn't going to treat anything.
For $1200 (400 night) I didn't expect to have these issues. I loved the Smoky Mountains and I will be coming back.. It just won't be with Aunt Bugs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Annette G
Prospect, Kentucky
“Blast”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The management company told me that this cabin has a new owner. What a difference they have made.I read some of the old reviews and none of the problems still exist. There were
six new flat screens with dvd players all hooked up to satellite tv. The cabin was clean with a very nice decor. The game room has a pool table with a arcade that has 412 games to play.
Then you have the pool to keep the kids occupied for hours. When we were leaving our kids
all agreed it was the best vacation spot they had ever stayed at and want to come back next year. I would highly recommend bear splash to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and game room.
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Prospect Ky.
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing