“Nice snack and fancy coffees”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I'm not a "coffee person" by any means. 2 cups a month maybe? She doesn't leave zombie status until the second cup I think. But we stopped in here for various coffee contraptions and picked up a blueberry scone and blueberry muffin. I had some kind of caramel iced milky mocha thing somebody must have dropped speed into and it tasted pretty good, and my heart was racing halfway through. I used up my 1-2,000 word a day limit pretty quickly that morning. The muffin was pretty dang good, and based on "Oh my god, this is so good!" and the fact there was nobody else in the truck while I was driving, I'm guessing the scone was pretty good too.

Service and staff were friendly, oddly quick for us since there were several others that were ahead of us in line waiting, and we were in and out 5 minutes after ordering. Maybe our barista drank one of them caramel-coffee-speed things too, and got us done real quick!!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Great product, slow service. Had to repeat my order 3 times, took a really long time for 2 very simple items.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Came to this Starbucks, which is at one end of an Outlet Mall, during our vacation which co-insided with Spring Break. Therefore, it was packed and very busy, but the staff did their best to keep up with the crowd.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I've stopped here a few times in the past, but the latest time I was pleasantly surprised at how fast I received my order and how friendly everyone was. The place was busy on a Saturday morning as it is located in the outlet mall, but it is very well run.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Rarely does a coffee shop stand out to me, but this Starbucks did. Drinks were fixed perfectly, not too sweet or bitter. The service was faster for a Starbucks in my opinion. Go here for a good cup of coffee on the go!