The person bellow with the negative review was not kidding, this was the dirtiest cabin that I have ever stayed at, not to mention how small the cabin was. I was very embarrassed to have my friends stay here, the carpets and floors were very old and dirty, we had to call maintenance twice because the dishwasher was leaking water before we even attempted to use it. The fireplace broke the next day. The sheets were dirty, lucky we all bought backup, the bed downstairs felt like you were literally sleeping on springs. I was very very embarrassed for the couple that slept down stairs. We paid $1700 to stay here 4 days, please save your money and go elsewhere, not to mention I sent an email about the concerns and never received a thing back. Bad customer service and dirty cabin YUCK
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
This is my first cabin rental. The cabin has two bedrooms on main floor one master bedroom on upper floor and one bedroom downstairs off the game room. Nice layout on main floor but somewhat small den sitting area. Looks like one of the bedrooms used to be and office with a bar???? Strange.....
The heat did not work downstairs and a service man came to fix it at night. There were large spiders in downstairs bedrooms and lots and lots of ladybugs , kudzu bugs and stink bugs in the two bedrooms on main floor (dead and alive)
Had a stink bug fall from the ceiling into a plate of food in kitchen. Killed a large centipede down in pool room.
On the first night of stay we all began to smell a sulphur smell
(smelled like a raw sewage smell) so I called Fireside Chalet to report the smell. The owner of the home has turned a very large basement/garage into a downstairs bedroom, bathroom and entertainment room and in doing so has left a drain open so the raw sewage smell permeates the entire house each time a toilet is flushed.
The pool table is cheap and there is not enough room to play (pool sticks hit walls doors and refrigerators)
I have learned my lesson
NEVER RENT A CABIN THAT YOU CANT FIND A REVIEW FOR.