“Peaceful perfection”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Xplorie Movie Night
Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini-Golf
Smoky Mountain Opry
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tai P
“Dirty Cabin ”
Reviewed 16 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I would not recommend this cabin to anyone. The carpet and sofas are filthy. The kitchen table and chairs are worn. They were all sorts of bugs all over the place. The master bath tub had brown spots in it. All of the ceiling fans are dusty.
The master fire place did not work.

I called and asked twice prior to coming if I would be satisfied with the upkeep and was assured. Upon arrival we almost left. I Called customer service and was told someone would come clean and they did not. I was very disappointed. I sent an email with photos to management confirming my finding. No response.

Management Response
9 Apr 2016
I am very sorry for your issues. We take great pride in keeping all of our cabins in stellar condition. We will be addressing these issues with the owner. Our cleaning crews do a fabulous job to insure every guest has a wonderful stay with us. The issues you are referring to are under the control of the owner to replace. Once we have inspected the cabin we will be contacting them immediately to bring this cabin back up to our first class standard. The fireplace in the master bedroom does work so it could possibly be user error that caused you frustration. We do not have a record of contact from you as we always respond to guest needs whether received by email of phone. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in one of our luxury cabins.
SPARTANBURG SC

FL
Reviewed 16 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing