“Great Experience! ”

Tennessee Legend Distillery
Ranked #20 of 98 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Located just minutes from downtown Sevierville, Tennessee Legend offers up a large selection of fantastic spirits. From traditional Tennessee moonshines, to wonderful cream liqueurs, we're sure to have something to please your tastebuds. Come on in and see why many are calling us the best!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not only was the store neatly arranged, but the staff did a great job with its customers! Denise was awesome with my family and I when it came time to sample your company’s flavors. She was tending to two families at once! Great experience all around and bought a few bottles too.

Kyle T, Public Relations Manager at Tennessee Legend Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Glad to hear you all enjoyed your visit with Denise! We have the best staff, and I'm glad we can share them with folks like yourselves! Come back and visit again soon!

All reviews
"purchasing"
"souvenirs"
"stops"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I went to Wilderness at the smokies with our kids for a family vacation. We past by this location plenty of times and we both said, we would visit on our way back home. Well I wish we would've gone in, before.

This is an amazing place and a great experience for people that have no knowledge of alcohol. Rob was the best and it was only his 2nd day at the job. He knew his job, like he had been working there for years. He made this trip so worthwhile. I felt like so educated and everything was delicious. When we left, my husband and I were like "WOW". Why didn't we come here before? We are planning to back soon. I wish they had a place like this here in Georgia.

Kyle T, Public Relations Manager at Tennessee Legend Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Rosanna! Rob has been a fantastic addition to our team, and I'm glad folks like you are having such a good time with him! All of our staff are amazing folks, and I wish we could share them with a place in Georgia for you! We'll be waiting here for your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went for the free taste testing. Didn't know what to expect but was happy to find an interesting , clean place with more than just liquor . Have things from signs, clothing, small trinkets etc... Colby was our bartender and was Fun and knowledgeable about the product. Nice variety of moonshine , whiskey and liqueurs and at good prices too! Will be back to visit when down in the area again. Thanks for a great experience Colby!

Colby will be excited to hear that you all enjoyed hanging out with him! He always does a great job, and I'm glad you agree! He'll be here waiting for your next visit!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

What an awesome place to visit! It is a distillery and moonshine tasting experience. Diana was our server and very personable and helpful.
We tried 4-5 different moonshines and whiskeys. And, of course, settled on a wonderful coffee flavored moonshine. Paired with an even more special Creme Brûlée!! Two excellent choices. Total $50. Worth it.

We appreciate the praise, Ronald! Diana is always fabulous, and I'm glad you found some spirits you enjoy! Hopefully you can come visit us again soon! We'll be waiting!