We booked a property with Fireside Chalets and Cabin Rentals prior to the fire in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. Our original rental was one of the homes destroyed in the fire, but Fireside was able to find us another property large enough to accomodate our large group! A Touch Above is a nice property, The Cabins At the Crossing offers a small pool, playground and manmade pond that is supposed to be stocked (we didnt fish, nor did we see anyone else fish) This property is located very near to Walmart and other shopping, easy access to Dollywood and The Island as well as other attractions. 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms were definitely enough for us all. The home was broom cleaned when we arrived, however as it is a cabin, there were some spidery guests that had checked in first (in the bathrooms mostly). We also found a pair of socks in a bed and a bag of chips behind the modem in one of the bedrooms. We had plenty of towels for us all, plus the washer and dryer in the unit definitely came in handy! Some things to note...there is a small amount of cookware (pots and pans)-definitley not enough to cook a full meal for a large group like we had. One large fry pan but the electric stove heated the center and not the edges. An electric griddle would have been great to have for pancakes or lots of eggs in the morning! Also limited cooking utensils. Plenty of plates, bowls and silverware, coffee cups too. 12 cup coffeemaker was put to the test as well ;). Each bathroom was equipped with 1 roll of toilet paper, there was half a roll of paper towels and 2 trash bags for the entire week. We picked up the paper products but didnt realize the trash bag situation until we returned from our shopping trip. The 2 large trash recepticals on the porch were no match for the fat and happy raccoons (thankfully we dont think we had any bear visitors). On days it rained, we would lose our internet connections and a portion of the basement electricity. It seems there was a short in the panel, I am guessing it was an exposed wire that shorted when it got wet, because as soon as the rain stopped and dried a bit, we were able to reset the circuit. The office is NOT near the house. I'd say its a couple miles away at least. They were very friendly and came out the first time we lost power. This house was definitely worth the price.