“Worst Outback experience ”

Outback Steak House
Ranked #56 of 205 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Service was very slow. Appetizer of cheese fries was barely room temperature with 1/2 of the fries burnt black. My wife and I ordered salad as a side, brought mine out ( which was actually my wife’s cause I don’t like ranch dressing), waitress disappeared for about 10 minutes, after wife finished her salad, waitress came back. I politely ask about my salad, she apologized and said she would get mine right out. Well half way through my main meal ( steak was cooked perfect but had no flavor) they finally brought my salad. Daughters Mac-n-Cheese was about dried out and had been sitting around for a while. Will not visit this Outback again.

OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello,

This is not the Outback experience we wanted you to have. If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Leah
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and attentive service! The food was amazing and for a reasonable price. After the meal we had the pleasure to have the kitchen manager to come out and sit and talk to us for about 5 minutes and what a fantastic thing to do as they were quite busy. We enjoyed the meal and will visit more often in our future trips to the area! Peggy was our server which she was Amazing! Please kept up the great work.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stopped for a late lunch on a weekday, and our server was John D. He was so friendly and attentive. We had 3 adults and 2 toddlers. Everything we ordered was very good, but the meal was made better by how nice John was to us. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The prime rib was stringy, the salad had a whole heaping "teaspoonful" of dressing in the middle, the schmaltzy cacophony that serves as "music" was very irritating and loud. I almost think prog rock would've been a better choice and anyone who knows me knows I hate prog rock. The "sweet" tea was anything but. On the good side of things, our server was prompt, courteous and friendly. Even though we're local folks, we will not be visiting again.

2  Thank Sparky M
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very good food! Server was very good! Very clean! Parking lot could be bigger! But in all was a very good experience!