See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2015

When we arrived in our room there were knats everywhere and a funny smell.
the sheets on the bed were clean but scratchy and very thin pillows BUT when your paying only $66.55 per night what more can you ask for right?????

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Adrian M
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Counter tops - dirty, microwave - dirty, fridge - dirty and still had someone's ranch dressing in it, tub - dirty, carpet - stained, sheets - stained, blankets - had holes, two different kinds of little tiny bugs in the bed. Owners could hardly speak or understand english. Someone entered the room during the day, but didn't clean anything, just made the bed with the same sheets. I am not the cleanest person in the world, but this is rediculous.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Crystal R
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I've already submitted a review for this hotel - but I see its not here. I uploaded pics as well, but I don't see those either. When we walked in, the stains on the curtains, bed spread, carpet, walls and linens (towels/sheets) were unbearable. While we chuckled for a little while about it (and the stripper poles in the room), a roach came out. Killed it - laughed. Another one come screaching across the ceiling. Another one from behind the headboard, tried to kill it, another one come out from the bottom. I watched one come out from the night stand and tried to get in my shoe. The tub was filled with dead bugs, the sink had them crawling in and out as did the closet. We were in there all of about an hour and left for the comfort inn. It was SO nice to stay in a clean hotel! When we gave the key back to the front desk, guy was confused to what "filthy" and "bugs/roaches" were. Rooms should come with a can of raid!

Room Tip: Your car maybe a better option.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family