“Outstanding Food and Service”
Review of Lulu's Tea Room

Lulu's Tea Room
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Powell
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Lulu's closes at 2:00 PM, so I suggest that if you want to enjoy a leisurely lunch you should arrive no later than 1:00 PM. We arrived a little after 12 Noon on a Monday, the place was packed, but fortunately were seated relatively quickly. Shorty after being seated, we were each presented with a small, but fresh and delicious, chocolate tea cake. For my drink I ordered a Strawberry Iced Tea made mixed with half unsweetened tea. For my main course I had Chicken Salad with Sweet Bread, a Garden Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing and Tea Cup Jello. The chicken salad was made from all white meat, contained pecan bits and was seasoned perfectly. The warm, fresh Sweet Bread had a pumpkin spice flavor and was topped off with frosting. The salad contained lettuce, tomato, carrots, peppers and cucumber and the dressing was flavored just right. The Tea Cup Jello contained whipped cream, cream cheese and jello floating on a layer of chopped pretzels. For dessert we shared a piece of Blackberry Cake with cream cheese frosting, whipped cream and a strawberry slice on top. The meal was excellent and the service was outstanding. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 71douglasm

Reviewed 20 October 2018

So quaint, so adorable, so delicious.....oh my goodness have your shower here, your birthday party, mothers day, just go lol!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This was one of many visits I have made to Lulu’s Tea Room. Reservations are s good idea and the chicken pecan quiche is divine!! Speciality teas and chocolate muffins make lunch even better. Make a trip to Powell TN. You will not be disappointed!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

A good friend took me to LuLu's to celebrate my birthday. I ordered the chicken pecan quiche (which is positively the best quiche I have ever had), fruit and deviled eggs. Everything was great!! I ordered a piece of red velvet and lemon cake to take home! WOW! The lemon cake was great and I'm not a lemon cake person. However, I am a red velvet cake person and it was the BEST!!! I hardly ever eat cake but I ate both pieces in one day! They were that good! Can you say sugar overload!!! The parking is tricky, not a big parking lot. I highly recommend making reservations. I will be coming back within the next couple weeks for another dose of goodness!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

After we were seated and ordered our drinks we were each presented with a small moist delicious.chocolate tea cake. For my drink I ordered the strawberry iced tea mixed with equal parts of unsweetened tea It was excellent. For my meal I had the Chicken Pecan Quiche, Garden Salad and Tea Cup Salad. The quiche contained chicken, cheese and egg covered with pecans within a delicate flaky crust. The garden salad consisted of romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, carrots, raisins and butternut squash with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing on the side. The tea cup salad had layers of raspberry jello and whipped cream resting on a layer of pretzels. It could have been called a desert rather than a salad. Also on the plate was a slice of banana bread covered with cream cheese. The entire meal could be best described as outstanding as was "the second to none" service. We will return.

Date of visit: July 2018