“You must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Powell
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2018

So quaint, so adorable, so delicious.....oh my goodness have your shower here, your birthday party, mothers day, just go lol!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This was one of many visits I have made to Lulu’s Tea Room. Reservations are s good idea and the chicken pecan quiche is divine!! Speciality teas and chocolate muffins make lunch even better. Make a trip to Powell TN. You will not be disappointed!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

A good friend took me to LuLu's to celebrate my birthday. I ordered the chicken pecan quiche (which is positively the best quiche I have ever had), fruit and deviled eggs. Everything was great!! I ordered a piece of red velvet and lemon cake to take home! WOW! The lemon cake was great and I'm not a lemon cake person. However, I am a red velvet cake person and it was the BEST!!! I hardly ever eat cake but I ate both pieces in one day! They were that good! Can you say sugar overload!!! The parking is tricky, not a big parking lot. I highly recommend making reservations. I will be coming back within the next couple weeks for another dose of goodness!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

After we were seated and ordered our drinks we were each presented with a small moist delicious.chocolate tea cake. For my drink I ordered the strawberry iced tea mixed with equal parts of unsweetened tea It was excellent. For my meal I had the Chicken Pecan Quiche, Garden Salad and Tea Cup Salad. The quiche contained chicken, cheese and egg covered with pecans within a delicate flaky crust. The garden salad consisted of romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, carrots, raisins and butternut squash with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing on the side. The tea cup salad had layers of raspberry jello and whipped cream resting on a layer of pretzels. It could have been called a desert rather than a salad. Also on the plate was a slice of banana bread covered with cream cheese. The entire meal could be best described as outstanding as was "the second to none" service. We will return.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018

After an appointment in Powell my wife offered to take us out for lunch at Lulu's. We arrived at around 12:30 PM on a Wednesday afternoon and there was only one spot open in the parking lot. As we walked in we were informed it would be a few minutes until a table could be made ready for us. We were seated in less than five minutes. As we sat down a plate containing chocolate muffins was placed on our table. I ordered Chicken Salad with Sweet Bread, a Garden Salad, Tea Cup Jello and an Iced Tea. All were outstanding and our drinks were refilled before they became half full. We will return.

Date of visit: May 2018