See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2018

I booked this hotel thru hotels.com based on the price and pics only, my fault for not reading reviews first. We were placed in what used to be an Econolodge or something behind the actual Lodge. Our room was so run down. We had two Full size beds and they were SO uncomfortable. We all agreed it was the worst beds we had ever slept on anywhere. Again, my bad in assuming they would be queen size. There was broken tile, not enough washcloths, and the Wi-Fi was terrible, but for more $$$ you could get faster speed. Sigh. Trash truck was super loud and woke us up EARLY. There was a crack all around the door large enough that a small snake could go thru. We didn't even try the continental breakfast based on how run down the room was, didn't want to chance it. I wouldn't even make coffee there. The best thing going for this place is the location. I would hope they are updating as they can, our room certainly could use it! We stayed for 3 nights and my husband (who rarely complains) said let's remember to never stay here again. You definitely get what you pay for, lesson learned.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MRoyall
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

MRoyall,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the highest level of service and your feedback will help us to correct and improve our accommodations and amenities to better achieve this determined goal. Hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We booked a room at The lodge at mill creek Pigeon Forge. They put us in Econo lodge behind them. It was a DUMP! WE DIDNT BOOK ECONO LODGE!!The door to the room has a gap in it all away around you can see daylight. The bathroom door is cracked, tub faucet comes off in your hand. 3 Pillows are flat. Wifi half the time NEVER WORKED!If you can FIND SOMEWERE ELSE TO STAY, please do it! Not happy with our stay. We PAID for The Lodge at Mill Creek NOT Econo Lodge!

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank Expedition255936

Expedition255936,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We wish you would have informed the front desk staff regarding the rooms door , so we can transfer you in a room that suits your comfort. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking
the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Travelocity for one night during the rod run. when I arrived at the hotel I was told that the Millcreek Lodge was overbooked and they placed us in another hotel owned by the manager which is located behind this property called the Econo Lodge. The Econo Lodge is beyond disgusting!! No hot water, no light bulbs in any of the light fixtures, sheets were disgusting, door was broken would not secure properly! Travelocity will not honor a refund! If I wanted to stay at low budget Motel I would have booked at myself! Beware and be very cautious when booking with Travelocity! Both companies are very deceiving!!

1  Thank Tammi M
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Tammi M,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. This issue is being addressed with our management team and please feel free to contact us if this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction. We hope that everything turned out alright and we are looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Horrible. Made reservation months in advance. Closed account we used got email to call with another card to bill for 1 night prior to arrival. We called and they ran card for full stay without telling us.Paid over $100 per night. Pool disgusting. Afraid to get in. Housekeeping would come in morning and take dirty towels, let us with no towels. Wasn't just an over sight. Happened everyday we were here. Had to ask for towels. No water pressure for cold water. To get pressure for shower water was too hot. Will NEVER make mistake of coming here.

1  Thank Teresa N
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Teresa N,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

good place to stay. I stayed here before it was lodge at mill creek. nothing changed. I always try to stay here because the staff is very accommodating and friendly. They made sure we had enough towels and beds were made for us everyday

• Trip type: Travelled with family

dawnhyatt,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel.Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.