New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“An exciting Zorb experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zorb Smoky Mountains - CLOSED

Zorb Smoky Mountains
More attraction details
Owner description: ZORB Smoky Mountains is the original location in the United States where you can participate in globe riding - the sport of rolling down a hill in a large inflatable ball! Safety is our first priority, so there are minimum age, height, and weight requirements. Call for more information! Dive head first into one of our 12' globes and prepare for the ride of your life! Dare to Experience ZORB!
“An exciting Zorb experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

It was a great time for our entire party including the spectators. We went in with a big group made up of adults and kids and everyone left happy. We all did the water version and I even went down once with another person. In addition to a fun activity the staff was really nice. Definitely worth checking out.

ZORB_SmokyMountains, Manager at Zorb Smoky Mountains, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that everyone in the group left with smiles on their faces! We do our best to provide excellent customer service to everyone that comes through our doors - riders or not. I will be sure to pass along to our staff the positive experience that everyone in your group had!

We hope to see you back again for another ZYDRO ride!

“Epic fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Man I cannot think of a better time! I was hesitant at first but after my first run I did it again! I even came back a second time. If you are in the area, You HAVE to do this.

Thanks for the review, Sparkyonu! We're glad you had an epically good time at ZORB Smoky Mountains!
Middleburg, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

My husband and daughter did the wet Zorb together and had a blast. The staff were extremely friendly! The pictures they took were excellent. We bought the CD. Next time we are in Pigeon Forge we plan to go again.

Visited February 2012
ZORB_SmokyMountains, Manager at Zorb Smoky Mountains, responded to this review, 11 February 2012
Thank you Amy for taking the time to review us! I'm glad that your daughter and husband enjoyed their Double Trouble ZYDRO ride! Our staff works very hard to give each customer a fantastic experience, so I will be sure to share your comments with them!

We look forward to seeing you next year! Don't forget to bring your gear so all three of you can ride together!
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

This is an absolute must! I went with my 16 year old daughter and it was the highlight of our trip.

Visited February 2012
ZORB_SmokyMountains, Manager at Zorb Smoky Mountains, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that your experience at ZORB Smoky Mountains was the highlight of your trip! Hope you enjoyed all of your time in the Smokies and hopefully we'll see you out for a globe ride again soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Bachelor Party Goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

Let me just say, this is one of the most fun experiences that I've ever had. My best Friend is getting married this month and all he wanted to do for his Bachelor Party was ZORB so I got a group together and to Pigeon Forge, TN we went. I had several questions about ZORB before going as I'd never heard of it. The staff there were great at helping me over the phone and email with all my specific request.

Our group was the only one there at the time on the day we went. So there was no wait time for the ride and again the staff was great in helping me figure out what rides we wanted to take and the different options available to us. We were processed quickly and got changed out in the locker rooms and away we went up the hill. Two of us did the "ZORB Experience" (Zydro & Zorbit) and the others did just the Zorbit Ride. Everyone had a great time.

The only criticism I have is that at the price that they charge, they should offer complimentary towels to those who choose the Zydro ride and the drive way up the hill to the launch pad needs serious resurfacing. Other than that, no complaints.

Thanks to all the Staff... You guys and gals rocked and help to make this a great memory for me and my friends.

Visited December 2011