“Excellent Cabin for Two!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steve H
Westport, Indiana
“Excellent Cabin for Two!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My wife and I love this cabin. It is quaint, well maintained cabin for two. Heart shaped tub, pool table, hot tub outside, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and wrap around (1/2) porch. Two TVs, microwave, stove, fridge with dishes and silverware. Even a dishwasher. Very beautiful decorations. Washer & Dryer. I would highly recommend this cabin. Having said that ...there are two things I need to say about this place though...first cleaners need to clean the dust piled up on photos, top of cabinets, etc. The dust made both my wife and I sneeze a lot. They clean around things (not move things) so dust accumulates. Exhaust screen in bathroom was completely filled up with dust...not sure how it functions. Only one trash bag given, a few drops of dish washing liquid and two rolls of toilet paper for 6 days. You will be shopping once you get there like we did. Secondly, BEWARE!...we arranged before hand to bring our pet small dog with us. When we arrived to check in, we were told nothing listed on their paperwork about a dog. I HAD the conversation printed out. So woman says, "Oh he must have forgotten to list this. There is a $100 deposit of which you only get $50 back from!" ALL of my printed conversations say 'PAID IN FULL'! It is almost similar to a scam or fraud to tell someone they are paid in full...THEN charge more when you get there. If you forgot to list it, then you eat the charge...that is how you do business. Checking with my attorney and State of Tennessee Consumer Affairs on this. This is only reason this place does NOT get 5 stars.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Nov 2016
First of all that Kevin does not take pets and we allowed you to keep it in the cabin yes we do charge a $100 pet fee and 50 of that is refundable that is on all of our policies that accept dogs but this cabin did not. You are more than welcome to call our office I would have seen them made back up there is very dusty in this area and I apologize for that. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing