“They have good ice cream!”
Review of The Fudgery

The Fudgery
Ranked #15 of 29 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Located in Tanger Outlet mall near Old Navy. We were searching for ice cream and Siri took us here. We arrived and the fudge makers were singing and entertaining the crowd in the store. They gave out samples of fresh fudge.

My husband ordered vanilla ice cream in a waffle cone. He really enjoyed his ice cream as well as the fudge samples.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The dark chocolate fudge was the best. We brought this home to everyone for souvenirs. It was a hit.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I tried the peanut butter fudge at the store and it was really good. So I bought 2 pounds of fudge. I get it home and the maple nut one is completely dried out and crumbly (who wants that?). The PB fudge and oreo fudge are soft but the PB fudge is much more bland (not much taste) than the one I tasted. I will never purchase fudge here again and suggest asking to try the log you're planning on purchasing. Seems like they are making the good stuff for tasting to hook you into buying the crappy stuff.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I love both of these delicious desserts and you can sample or buy both at this very clean and inviting store! At certain times during the day you can even watch the fudge process being prepared. You can't help but let the smells take you back to childhood. memories.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This fudgery not only has great fudge but a very welcoming and entertaining staff. It was fun to watch them make the fudge.