“Pretty good stay!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Metts Bear Den

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pretty good stay!”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Metts Bear Den was in a great location and easily accessible. The cabin was very clean and nice. I only have a couple of things that slightly disappointed me 1.) I wish I would have known that the loft counted as a bedroom and another "bedroom" was basically a closet and 2.) the ceiling of the first floor was the flooring of the second floor (no insulation or sound dampening material between the floors). I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this cabin to friends as long as I told them the two "cons" to staying here.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

28 Nov 2016
I am so glad that you had a great stay, looking forward to hearing from you again. Have a Merry Christmas
indianajo...
Eustis, Florida
“Girls getaway”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This cabin is exactly what the pictures show. Extremely beautiful. Perfect location to get to shopping or any place you plan to go. This cabin has 3 bedrooms ( I would not say the 4th room is a bedroom) The 4th room is the size of a small walk in closet. It has a trendil bed, would be great for small children. To get to this room you have to go through another bedroom. The other bedroom is on the loft so not a lot of privacy. The bedroom on the main floor is very nice with an attached full bathroom shared with the main living space. This cabin is turn key. You won't need to take a thing. I would highly recommend this cabin but not as a 4 bedroom.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy access to the downtown
Liked least: Advertised as a 4 bedroom but really only 3
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Oct 2016
Linda Sue,
So glad you had a good trip, Sorry if any of the Description was misleading, however the small bedroom is listed as a bonus room with two trundles and it is suppose to be great for children and or teens. The loft bedroom, we did have a folding screen room divider for more privacy, which was standing by the chest in the loft, hope this wasn't to inconvenient for your group. Thank you for the great review and hope that you will return to the bear den again. Please let me know if you do and I will give you a discount for your return visit. Thank you so much for choosing our cabin.
Nette866
“Charming and cozy.”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a great time. The cabin is very "bear" friendly. Overall it was a little small for my group's needs. May rent again with my family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Sep 2016
Jeanette,
I am so glad you had a great time, I usually like to tell large groups about size and sleeping arrangements of the cabin, I depend on the renter putting down how many in their group, however on the original booking you had stated that their was only 4 in your party, I am not sure the amount you had but it sleeps ten as you know but the small bedroom is a little tight. I do hope that you will rent again and if you do please let me know that it is a return visit and I will give you a return discount. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
brittany...
“beary nice”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I cant say enough about our stay so very nice. Me my husband our 2 daughters with my sister and her 2 kids. What amazing place great little get way. I would stay again. I love the thought that was put into it.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
16 Sep 2016
Brittany, Thank you for the excellent review, I am so glad that you and your family had a great stay, looking forward to hearing from you all again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing