“Charming and cozy.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Metts Bear Den

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nette866
“Charming and cozy.”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We had a great time. The cabin is very "bear" friendly. Overall it was a little small for my group's needs. May rent again with my family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Sep 2016
Jeanette,
I am so glad you had a great time, I usually like to tell large groups about size and sleeping arrangements of the cabin, I depend on the renter putting down how many in their group, however on the original booking you had stated that their was only 4 in your party, I am not sure the amount you had but it sleeps ten as you know but the small bedroom is a little tight. I do hope that you will rent again and if you do please let me know that it is a return visit and I will give you a return discount. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
Margaret Metts
brittany...
“beary nice”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I cant say enough about our stay so very nice. Me my husband our 2 daughters with my sister and her 2 kids. What amazing place great little get way. I would stay again. I love the thought that was put into it.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
16 Sep 2016
Brittany, Thank you for the excellent review, I am so glad that you and your family had a great stay, looking forward to hearing from you all again.
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
13 Sep 2016
Annette,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to hearing from you again , let me know if you rebook at any time so I can give you a discount. Thank you again for choosing the Bear Den, Margaret
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the cleanliness of the house
Liked least: Nothing!
Friends getaway
2 Aug 2016
Hope,
I am so glad that you had a great vacation, and as I always tell my family make as many memories as you can. Thank you for the lovely review, I loved it, please let me know if you make a return visit and I will give you an additional discount. Please let me know if I need to add anything to the cabin that you found was not there, I love to make sure I have things everyone needs. Oh and by the way Love your name, I have a daughter name Hope. Have a great summer.
Margaret
Billie C
Northfield
“Excellent! !!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This cabin has changed our lives! The moment you walk in you are mesmerize! The beauty of it is unreal! You are close to everything but still in nature. This cabin is stocked with everything. The clean ,cozy, and big! Owner is so welcoming when you book and keeps you inform. We are talking already about booking for next year and years to come. Will recommended to friends who come down here alot! Thanks for a excellent time Mets bear den!!!!!!

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Nothing not to like
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
12 Jun 2016
Billie,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, look forward to hearing from you again, so happy you enjoyed your stay, and making memories with your family, believe me we feel the same way about the cabin. It was great working with you, hope you have a great rest of the summer.
Margaret Metts
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing