“Delicious”

Harpoon Harry's Crab House
Ranked #57 of 195 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: USD 10 - USD 51
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harpoon Harry's Crab House offers an amazing dining experience and the freshest seafood available. Feast on your favorite seafood, steaks, and sushi. Check out our menu for everything we offer. We look forward to serving you and you'll see why our motto is "It's not just a Restaurant, It's an Adventure."
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A great place to eat. Reasonable, very nice and accommodating . We had one person with some special food needs and the waiter was awesome and patient. As my friend said, she could have licked her plate.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,763)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to eat, but do yourself a favor and make a reservation, it’s very busy, great food of all types, kid friendly, has a outdoor section, very nice place, we took 9 people and everyone was happy, from sushi to steak was all great.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We ordered the jumbo shrimp dinner, it came with fries and cole slaw, it was very good. Service was good, lots of seating choices, you can sit on the deck overlooking the river. Nice atmosphere, friendly service, good food.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great eating experience. A must visit in the Pigeon Forge area. Interesting choices on the menu and great atmosphere both indoors and fresh air.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation form a family member. Being from the gulf coast, I was not sure about sea food in the mountains? I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I had fish and my wife a sushi roll, both were prepared to perfection. The waiter was very friendly and accommodating. He gave good suggestions. I will definitely be stopping here again.

If you try to make a reservation through open table, do it a couple days in advance. We tried to make a reservation for the day we visited, it said nothing was available for the next two days, even though we were able to walk right in and get a seat.