“Lazy Bears Lair cabin in pigeon forge”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Robin W
“Decent location, but needs a deep cleaning”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Pros-Fireplace, hot tub, view, deck, washer & dryer, dishwasher, pool table, large open space

Cons- So dusty, futon looked dirty, no pillowcases for all pillows(or just what we needed), pullout sofa blanket had a hole in it that looked like it was a cigarette burn,SO dusty!!!, terrible king bed mattress-memory foam, old?

I was glad that I brought extra linen or I would not have allowed my children to sleep on the pull out sofa. this could be an issue with the cleaning company hired to take care of this property, but I dusted over the master king bed, the mantle, the masterbath window, and the ceiling over king bed and it was filthy. My husband stays in many hotels while traveling for work and he said this mattress was the worst. i woke up and wondered why my back hurt and this was the only reason we could think of.
The owner was relatively easy to get a hold of and communicated stay info. ok.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
28 Nov 2016
I appreciate your feedback. I am working with the owner of the cleaning company to address the cleanliness issues you raised. That is a priority for me and I will not take that lightly. As far as extra linens go, the cleaning company provides those and and will bring more if needed, their contact info is provided. I am sorry you didn't like the mattress but it is not because it is old or inferior quality. It is only a couple of years old. I went middle of the road on firmness to try to not be too soft or hard. Other people have commented on how nice it felt so I think it's a matter of taste. I actually have back issues and have never had any problems sleeping on it. I will check on the blanket you mentioned. It is a challenge to keep up with those. We have put really nice blankets in the cabin but they keep coming up missing. Again, thank you for your feedback, it helps me know what needs attention.
Dawn B
“Lazy Bears Lair cabin in pigeon forge”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We had a great time.Very clean and relaxing atmosphere.nice decor & location.kids loved the pool table & hot tub.for the price & living space great deal.enjoyed rocking on back deck which was private.We were hoping to see the bear family but unfortunately,they were shy.

25 Oct 2016
I'm glad you all enjoyed it! I keep hoping to see the bear family as well. We just missed them a couple of times when other people saw them. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay!
Phyllis N
“Cabin fun”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The cabin was very nice. It was clean, well decorated and very comfortable. We enjoyed our time at the cabin.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Colleen H
“Clean and pretty cabin!”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

It was a very nice cabin, nestled in the trees. It was spacious and great for my family of 5. The pool table and dart board is a great addition. The hot tub would have been awesome if we had more time in the cabin. Definitely, would rent this cabin when visiting Pigeon Forge again!

Travelling group: Young Children
BruceandN...
Portland, Texas
“Amazing Vacation”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This vacation home was all we hoped for and more. It was so family friendly and so relaxing. I want to go back again and was really sad we had to leave. There was nothing that we didn't like about it. It was so "off the beaten path" but still in a neighborhood, a very quiet one. The views are breathtaking. We can not express how much we loved this place!!!! Thank you so much to the homeowners for taking such careful consideration in providing such a great vacation cabin!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Fireplace!
Liked least: That we didn't see a bear.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 May 2016
Thank you so much for your feedback! We weren't even looking for a cabin to buy but fell in love with this one when we saw it. We really enjoy it and take pride in keeping it well maintained, We do everything we can to make it comfortable and fun. Thanks so much for staying with us and your comments. I hope you can come back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 110
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing