“I miss this cabin already!”
other travellers have booked this property
Absolute Perfect Cabin Your view off of decks
Absolute Perfect Cabin
Your view off of decks
Great Room
Great Room showing loft
Dining Room with great views !
Kitchen showing peninsula with extra seating
Kitchen
Loft
View from Loft
Game Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom with large jetted tub and separate shower.
Your cabin with awesome views !
Lower Deck w/Hot Tub
Legacy Mt. Resort gym
Legacy Mt. Resort sauna
Legacy Mt. Resort pavilion
Legacy Mt. Resort pool at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lynn F
Warsaw, Illinois, United States
“I miss this cabin already! ”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

There is absolutely nothing negative to say about this cabin. It was perfect thru my eyes! As we first stepped in it the first thing I noticed was how good it smelled. Then looking at the interior was really awesome! Then the view from the balcony!!! Amazing view of the mountains, I found myself constantly looking out at them in awe. It was very clean, had everything we needed. I can’t fully express how perfect this cabin is. I’m missing it, wish I could move in and stay forever. And I also got to bring my fur baby so that meant a lot to me :) And if you’re adventurous check out the zip line at Legacy Mountain Resorts, it’s right there and so fun!

26 Apr 2018
Thank you Lynn for taking the time and writing a great review for the cabin, I appreciate it. You pretty much said it all, we try to keep the cabin as we would our home. Love to hear that guests like yourself love it and want to come back. Thank you again, and you are always welcomed back. Alan
James P
“ABSOLUTELY PERFECT”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The cabin was excellent! The views were AMAZING! And to top it off we were able to bring our fur baby! The location is awesome. You are only about a 15 to 20 minute drive away from Gatlinburg and Sevierville. But you are also secluded enough to enjoy the privacy. Will definitely be booking this cabin again next time we come to Tennessee!

31 Jan 2018
Thank you James for taking the time to write us a great review, I appreciate it ! Glad to hear you had a nice time and enjoyed the cabin and area, also glad to hear you will be booking the cabin again, you are more than welcome to come back ! Best regards, Alan
Derek Z
“Goooorgeous View and Warm Cozy Stay”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

This was our first visit to the Smoky's and this Cabin made it all the better. From the second we arrived and that amazing view arrested us, we were torn between wanting to just hang out in the cabin and actually going to see all the awesome Smoky Mountains activities.

The cabin was spotless and had everything from Hot Tub, Pool Table, Jacuzzi in an enormous Roman Tub in master bath. There was an Xbox-1 for the kiddos. Everything in the description to the penny. Very nicely and tastefully decorated in combination of warm homely and Modern. Did I mention the view? No pictures can do that view justice, even the ones we took cannot capture the grandiose feeling you get when you're outside one of the two balconies. Each morning we saw the sunrise was there was a different version of that beauty. One of those mornings there was a thick fog which just rolled up each of the peaks of that valley like if the fog was water, then slowly circled back and covered the cabin, then it cleared up and you could see the red/orange sun peeking out behind the mountains. On different days we got to see the view clear and sunny, gray and misty, in light snow towards the end, and just complete and utter peacefulness.

We really liked the fact that the cabin is in like sort of a high end mountain community which gave it plenty of privacy yet you were not deep in the woods isolated without anyone around. We had our two girls and we wanted to make sure we felt safe, which we did. The Owner was quick to respond to our needs and was very kind and helful to recommend places to eat, order in, etc..

Hot tub was already hot and waiting for us ready to go. There are very nice blankets, pillows, area rugs, immaculate bathrooms like in a high end resort. All the glassware, silverware, plates, cooking essentials, coffee machine, toaster, etc.

The location was 15 minutes away from Pigeon Forge, 20 minutes away from Gattlingburg and the Mountains. Close enough to everything yet we were not inundated with all the tourists and traffic you see closer to the towns.

We cannot wait to come back to this same exact cabin, we would not go anywhere else!!!

23 Jan 2018
Thank you very much Derek for the wonderful review, I couldn't have said it better myself ! You pretty much said it all and other travelers will really appreciate this, a very thorough complete review on where to stay when visiting the Smoky Mountains.
Glad you and your family enjoyed the cabin and area, we think it is a special place. Also glad to hear you will be returning someday, you are more than welcome.
Morris L
“Superb Cabin Stay”
Reviewed 17 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Great location; secluded yet right by everything with a few minute drive. Amazing view of the Smoky Mountains. Outfitted with all great amenities: pool table, xbox, tv with plenty of channels, hot tub, etc. Could not have asked for a more perfect cabin. Will definitely visit again.

17 Dec 2017
Thank you for leaving a very nice review for the cabin Morris, I appreciate it. Glad you had a great stay and enjoyed the cabin and all the area offers. Also glad to hear that you will be returning someday, you are most certainly welcomed back.
Have a great holiday season, Alan
AmberLeeS...
“Beautiful scenery and an amazing cabin ”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This cabin was amazing! The view was perfect and the inside of the cabin was just absolutely gorgeous!

12 Dec 2017
Thank you Amber for the very nice review of the cabin, I really appreciate it. I think it is one of the best cabins in the area, as you said, great views and the cabin itself is "absolutely gorgeous." Reviews help other travelers decide where to stay when they are planning a vacation.
Thank you again, hope you and your family have a great holiday season.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing