“Absolutely Perfect Honeymoon”
other travellers have booked this property
Absolute Perfect Cabin Your view off of decks
Absolute Perfect Cabin
Your view off of decks
Great Room
Great Room showing loft
Dining Room with great views !
Kitchen showing peninsula with extra seating
Kitchen
Loft
View from Loft
Game Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom with large jetted tub and separate shower.
Your cabin with awesome views !
Lower Deck w/Hot Tub
Legacy Mt. Resort gym
Legacy Mt. Resort sauna
Legacy Mt. Resort pavilion
Legacy Mt. Resort pool at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Odyssey68...
“Absolutely Perfect Honeymoon”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I kicked off our honeymoon at this cabin! It was completely cozy, great amenities, astounding views of the mountains! The oversized bathtub and heated bed were highlights of this cabin! It felt like home away from home! The morning sunrise views were breathtaking. So happy we started our trip here. Such a spacious and airy cabin. I would've been happy just to stay in the cabin, although we stayed pretty busy! We loved it and we can't wait to come back.

4 Feb 2017
So glad you and your "new" husband had a great honeymoon at the cabin ! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and complete review of my cabin, I really appreciate it.
It is especially great to hear that people like you had a nice vacation, let along a special occasion like a honeymoon. Glad to hear you want to come back, looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards, Alan
Ken D
“Great Vacation Spot”
Reviewed 19 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

The location was good and the view was excellent. The Cabin was very well decorated and the Christmas decorations made our trip. The only thing I would say is Housekeeping could have spent a little more time vacuuming as we were constantly finding partials and crumbs on carpet and rug areas from previous visitors.

21 Dec 2016
Thank you Ken for the nice review, we appreciate it ! Glad you liked the location and views, and the cabin itself. Sorry to hear about the housekeeping issue. I have owned the cabin for over two years and have the same cleaning service and I never had a complaint about it, matter of fact, I've had quite a few people rave about how clean and neat the cabin was. I guess my maid just had a "bad" day. Thank you for mentioning it, have a great holiday season.
Flyer6653...
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This stay was great from start to finish! Everything you could want or need was either already at the cabin or located a short drive down the mountain! It had amazing views from all windows of the cabin! It was great to enjoy the stars and relax in the hot tub at night! The only slight issue I had the whole time was the cabin is pet friendly (which I was well aware of) the cabin did not smell at all of animal (it actually smelled great like baked apples haha) however I am allergic to cats, and without Benadryl would wake up with a swollen face in the morning. Nothing that couldn't be fixed and at no way shape or form is fault of anyone nor would it ever hinder me from coming back to this location! It was a great stay and I will definitely return (next time with Benadryl :D)!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the cabin was absolutely amazing! The cabin was cozy, clean and had everything you could want or need at your disposal.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Oct 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for the cabin, I really appreciate it ! You pretty much said it all.
I would like to clarify that the cabin is dog friendly, not pet friendly. I think it is worded like that with Trip Advisor and I can't change that. My maid is highly allergic to cats also so we do not allow them, however I wouldn't be surprised if a cat or two was in the cabin at one time or another unfortunately. Hard to control what people do. I am very sorry you had your allergies, I know what that is like believe me.
Glad to hear you want to come back and I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you again for the nice review.
chukmay
Columbus, Ohio
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Just like its name, it is an "Absolute Perfect Cabin". You can enjoy the mountain view in every single window at the cabin.

23 Sep 2016
Thank you for the nice review, we really appreciate it ! Reviews help people decide on which home to pick for their vacation. I know I look at reviews all the time for hotels, restaurants, etc...

Best Regards,
Ksmith456
Shorewood, Illinois
“It IS absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The name of the cabin explains it all!! It is absolutely perfect! The view from the cabin was spectacular...the cabin was extremely clean...everything we would need for our stay was provided! We could tell the owners wanted to make the cabin feel like 'home'. Finding a great place to stay makes a trip even better....and this is one of them!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Sep 2016
So glad you and your family enjoyed the cabin and area ! We really try to make the cabin feel like home and to make it "absolutely perfect." As everyone should know, a home you have to keep up with it, we try.
Yes the view is spectacular, glad to share it with everyone !
Enjoy the fall season coming up, Best Regards,
Alan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing