“Family Vacation to celebrate my husbands 60th...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dorie B
new orleans
“Family Vacation to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday!”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My family is just getting back from celebrating my husbands 60th birthday with our children and grandchildren. Gail thank you so much for sharing your beautiful place with us. The place is so beautiful and relaxing. The views are so amazing from every floor. Beautiful memories made and can't wait to visit again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Nov 2016
Thank you so much. Yes, this view is amazing. I look forward to your next visit.
KHNola
“Wonderful Cabin! We will be back.”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Absolutely best view. Very serene setting. We very much enjoyed the firework display over Dollywood every night at 9:30 pm. This only runs during the summer months, so check the Dollywood website. All of the basic necessities were there (toilet paper, hand soap, kitchen utensils, towels). The road the cabin is on leads directly to the entrance of Dollywood. We couldn't have found a better vacation rental in this area. Gail (the owner) was also exceptionally nice and helpful. We hope to stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jul 2016
Thank you. I want my guests to enjoy their vacations so I try very hard to make my cabins very nice.
Yes, I could sit and enjoy that view for hours.
I look forward to your next visit.
Mike B
Adelaide, Australia
“Simply Stunning”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This place was superb.
We travelled with friends and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The cabin was in a magnificent location with a wonderful view.
Everything was clean - The beds were comfortable - The amenities were as advertised - The hot tub was hot and the directions provided were easy to follow.
We would certainly stay here again, and would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for accommodation close to Dollywood or in the general Pigeon Forge area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Apr 2016
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon.
dpcjr1111
“Great views, great location, excellent service!”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This cabin is almost within walking distance to dollywood but you would never know it until your balconys light up with what seemed like your own private fireworks show every night of our stay! Very clean and well furnished in a private setting with great views. Gail was great to work with and the booking process was easy. Everything we were told was exactly what we got and more. She is quick to respond via email. One example of great service was on our first night I emailed a question about an item I was looking for to see if they had one tucked away somewhere. In my email I told her that if they did not have it not to worry about it. She quickly replied... no but had maintenance bring one first thing the next morning! The cabin worked well for our group of 8 and had plenty of room for privacy within. Most of our time was spent on one of the 2 wrap around decks each with amazing, private views. To wrap it up let me say that all in my group were impressed and will NOT rent a cabin in the area in less it is through Gail!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Sep 2015
Check Dollywood Website to know when they are doing fireworks. Thank you so much. I'm glad you love my cabin. This is one of my favorite cabins.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing