“Great place Great Food”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pigeon Forge Deli is a local (born and raised right here in Pigeon Forge) family business that serves all our deli sandwiches on made from scratch bread. We mix and bake our bread daily, to make sure all our sandwiches are the very best. We also make our own hand rolled soft pretzels and bake them fresh for each order. We are happy to now serve different breads to choose from...white, wheat, pretzel and gluten-free! PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE IN THE CORNER OF THE 2 BUILDINGS...YOU WILL NOT SEE US FROM THE PARKING LOT. ROUND THE CORNER AND YOU WILL FIND US. THANKS AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went the other day for lunch small place a little out of the way the food was great had a large chub was big enough for two people.The people there are nice and friendly,and I guess I got lucky because they were not busy at the time so I did not have to wait long so if your hungry you can"t go wrong stopping here..

2  Thank chillydice
Michael F, Owner at Pigeon Forge Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you very much!! It was our pleasure!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have absolutely NO idea how this restaurant is rated #2 for lunch in Pigeon Forge. It was hard to find, but busy when we got there, which seemed promising. We were told it would take 25 minutes for sandwiches, which blew our minds, but we decided to give it a shot. If I could give this restaurant 0 stars I would. Bread was absolutely awful. They say the make homemade bread, but they need a major lesson in bread making because it was thick, dense, and tasted like cardboard. Meat wasn't anything special. I ate one bite and threw the rest away. The rest of my family choked theirs down. My son wouldn't even eat his grilled cheese, and he loves grilled cheese. Prices were way overpriced, too. Almost $5 for a small grilled cheese for my son
Highway robbery. Please do NOT waste your time or money eating here. I will never be back. Should have gone to get a Publix sub. Can't mess that up.

4  Thank JustPeachy69
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I bought a medium sized chicken salad chub and could have gone with a small, the sandwich was so HUGE. All four of us really enjoyed our meals here and we each ordered different sandwiches.

1  Thank Mannie_Bothans

Awesome! It is so satisfying for us to read reviews like yours~Thank you!! Please come again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place is not overtly advertised and is not on the main Street but if you want a really good sandwich from a friendly family owned/ran business this is your place!! Warning they do get busy and there will be a wait but you will be rewarded mightily in the end. Limited seating but reasonable prices and large portions make this place worthy of the stop.

2  Thank CoryAllenJones

Thank you CoryAllenJones! We,ll be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I trust the ratings on TripAdvisor. I always find it interesting that more than 800 people can give an eatery an excellent rating and there are always a handful of people who can still give that same establishment a terrible rating. I have found this most often occurs when a person's expectations are misaligned with reality. The Pigeon Forge Deli is a deli, a deli with great, freshly made bread, the best ingredients, and perhaps most importantly, sandwiches made by the owner and his family. Every sandwich includes a little bit of "this is really important to us." It is their livelihood, and it is also clearly important to them to make every possible effort to please each customer. That comes across in every bite. What The Pigeon Forge Deli is not, it is not a chain establishment with cookie cutter management techniques, an establishment with a method developed across multiple stores and test markets. As a result, things may not always operate exactly the way you have seen at other places. However, if you want a great sandwich at a "deli" where they care whether you truly enjoy what they serve, this is the place for you.

5  Thank Gary B

GaryB, your review was clearly written from the heart, and for that we are more appreciative than we can express here. From us to you, a very sincere thank you!!