“nice place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
HAYMON'S RIVER RUN GETTAWAY with 4 bedroom rental and the option of two bedroom rental also
FAMILY AREA FIREPLACE
FRONT OUTSIDE SEATING
DOWNSTAIRS BATH
DOWNSTAIRS BATH AREA
SECOND BDRM BATHROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karen r
“nice place to stay”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

the place was nice,it had everything you needed for a weekend getaway.it was clean and roomy with a pool table,air wotked good and I would recommend it to other people

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location ”
Reviewed 23 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I loved the location it was so close to Pigeon Forge and in a beautiful community. But for some unknown reason the downstairs bathroom kept getting locked, the downstairs tile in the bathroom was cracked and sharp to ,the driveway only held one compact car and a truck we had to park in the grass just to have enough room. The homes are very close no privacy and the back porch is unsafe with many boards loose and sticking out. The pans for cooking are NOT good!! Other then these few small things I really enjoyed my stay and again the location is great!

Management Response
10 Aug 2015
I'm sorry for any inconvenience. The bathroom door locks from inside. If you lock it and close the door, it locks. But I inform my guests where the key is just outside the bathroom so the door can be unlocked. I have made arrangement to fix the small crack in the tile in the bathroom. Someone must have dropped something heavy on it. I try to keep my house in tip-top shape. The last time I was in Pigeon Forge, I carried a drill and screws and secured all board on my patio. I will check it again when I am there. Our home is nice and beautiful and I am so sorry if you find a flaw or two. Most of our guests love our kitchen and it furnishings.
We have stainless stell cookware, even black skillet for making gravy, nice glassware, dinnerware, and silverware. I guess everyone has their preferences in cookware. We even have Teflon coated pans for those who like them. I apologize if there was something our guests was displeased with.
woodman30...
Peterstown, West Virginia
“Not very good at all”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

When we got their the place had not been clean. In the kitchen their was only one knike yes just one the down stairs bathroom was locked

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 Aug 2015
We booked the house on the spur of the moment and I called the maid to let her know the house was to be cleaned after the 2 day stay. She must have forgotten to write down the cleaning. It was the first time this had ever happened with her. When the next guests arrived, they saw the house had not been cleaned and called me. I called the maid and she was so embarrassed, but was 15 minutes away and came immediately and cleaned the house for them. They said that everything was okay and not to worry. I thought everything was okay. And I bought plenty of knives for the kitchen. I don't know where the knives have gone. I always keep plenty of kitchen utinsels. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing