“Great experience!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa Living room
Living room 50 in Flat Screen TV
Flat screen TV with SEC network
Upstairs to Game room
Master bedroom with King bed
Master bedroom with jacuzzi tub
Kitchen with carved cabinets
Gas Fireplace
Dining room
Washer / Dryer
Upstairs Gameroom with sleeper sofa
Hot Tub with table and swing
Deck porch Log Swing
Hot tub
Hot Tub
Outside view cabin
Exterior view
Outside exterior view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Aurora, Colorado
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Highly recommend this cabin! It is very clean and so many cool things inside. The pool table and hot tub were my favorites. Would definitely do it again! Only about 20 minutes from pigeon forge and the drive through the mountain is beautiful.

Robert K
“Quiet cabin in the woods”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Nice secluded cabin in the woods with plenty of privacy to enjoy the mountains from the back deck while in the hot tub. Kids were wow'd as soon as we walked in the place. Thanks!

448shanno...
Easley, South Carolina
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This cabin was just as described and very clean. It is in a great location as well. We will definitely book again!

bjbailey2...
Jackson
“Cozy, Quiet, and Clean”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This place was great! It was better than the pictures could reflect. I will be sure to post some I took. It had all that we needed for our stay. I really wish I could have stayed longer. A weekend was not enough time to relax like it allowed us to. I will definately tell others about it! Steve was great with responding to my questions and was great with follow up. I'm very appreciative of that since I have had not so good folks before. Anyone looking for a place a couple wants to sleep in or a small family, younger or older, should book here!

Management Response
21 Feb 2017
Thanks so much for the kind comments, please come back again to the Smoky Mountains.
Thanks
Steve
Denise C
“Much Needed Mini Vacation”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a blast. So much beautiful nature to look at and explore. Our cabin was gorgeous and had everything we needed and the back deck was a great place to watch the sunrise or set. The couch in the living room needed some work but other than that, I can't wait to come back!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing