“Worst $15 I’ve ever spent ”

Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Such a fun concept to drive along the road and see a boat ride!! We pulled in right away and decided “why not?” I had not read any reviews bc we were just winging it. It seemed like such a unique experience.
I can’t believe they can possibly charge $15 for such a run down attraction. It’s time to demolish and start all over. The only good thing I can say about this place is that it gave us a good laugh at the pure ridiculousness of what we were doing.

1  Thank norpatmat

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I don't know if it was supposed to be educational, scary, funny or entertaining but it was none of the above. It was so dark, you could not see the few dinosaurs that did work. It was very loud and you sit in the dark for long periods of time waiting for ???? to happen before the boat moves again. I had to use my cell phone light to see most of the exhibits. My 6 yr old left in tears. Please don't get scammed here!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

it was a short ride - broken dinosaurs - very dark - not worth the cost - save your money and spend it on something else

1  Thank ANNETTE678
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews on not bothering with the ride and how badly the ride is as far as the dinosaurs falling apart, and seeing YouTube videos of some dinosaurs not moving, I figured the low price was still worth it so I took a chance. I gotta say, it was fun.

The ride can use some work. The timing of the movements and the lights illuminating the various dinosaurs were completely off. Sometimes you sit for a good 10-20 seconds staring at the same scene as your boat doesn’t move. Some props do need to be fixed as it’s clear that maybe they should be doing something instead of just shaking and you hearing the air solenoids going off.

But I did enjoy this. It was fun.
To the owners, I know it’s expensive to fix animatronic dinosaurs, BUT air hoses, and some valves and solenoids are pretty cheap.

1  Thank Brian O