Open today: 9:30 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Your not missing out.

We were really excited to see what this was all about, from the looks of the outside it looked fun... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
lilegor
Culpeper, Virginia
Not worth the money

Took my teenage kids and two young niece and nephew to this place too expensive for what it is and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Christina S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pigeon Forge
from USD 19.99
from USD 37.03
from USD 14.99
1,032 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I don't know if it was supposed to be educational, scary, funny or entertaining but it was none of the above. It was so dark, you could not see the few dinosaurs that did work. It was very loud and you sit in the dark for long periods of time waiting for ???? to happen before the boat moves again. I had to use my cell phone light to see most of the exhibits. My 6 yr old left in tears. Please don't get scammed here!!!!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

it was a short ride - broken dinosaurs - very dark - not worth the cost - save your money and spend it on something else

1  Thank ANNETTE678
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews on not bothering with the ride and how badly the ride is as far as the dinosaurs falling apart, and seeing YouTube videos of some dinosaurs not moving, I figured the low price was still worth it so I took a chance. I gotta say, it was fun.

The ride can use some work. The timing of the movements and the lights illuminating the various dinosaurs were completely off. Sometimes you sit for a good 10-20 seconds staring at the same scene as your boat doesn’t move. Some props do need to be fixed as it’s clear that maybe they should be doing something instead of just shaking and you hearing the air solenoids going off.

But I did enjoy this. It was fun.
To the owners, I know it’s expensive to fix animatronic dinosaurs, BUT air hoses, and some valves and solenoids are pretty cheap.

1  Thank Brian O
Reviewed 15 March 2018

the ride was great it took you through how the dinosaur's lived and how'd they became extended the ride was very smooth.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Within the last week I've went to the attraction 3 times, bringing different family to see. The nice part was getting the local discount.... there was a sign reading that you don't get wet on the sign so people don't wonder if you do. But I thought I would be funny and jokingly ask if you would get wet... instead of receiving a fun answer or kind answer the man at the register just looked at me rudely like someone had stepped on his toes or something. It was very bad customer service... the next time I went the same man had looked at me assuming I knew what he wanted because I showed him my ID for the discount and I assumed he wanted the ID's of the others with me but he thought I was trying to not pay and asked for my credit card rudely.. the three times I went had always something different not working properly......not worth the full price........

2  Thank mccauleybj