All reviews dixie stampede bagels south end of town outdoor pool family owned boiled eggs continental breakfast krispy kreme separate building great place to stay rocking chairs coffee pot older place texas roadhouse stayed for two nights bit dated private balcony
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Staff and maids were very nice. Office didn’t open until 7:30 this morning so we had to leave keys in room when we left which I didn’t like. I’m used to someone being in the office at all times. Room needs to be updated, carpet and chairs stained pretty bad, wallpaper loose on walls. I booked the room based on other reviews, but was a little disappointed. Not much offered at breakfast, so we opted to eat elsewhere. I loved the location. If the property is updated, it would be a nice place to stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This motel is a great place to stay. The staff are very nice. It is an older place but very convienient and near good restaurants. Clean and always neat with a great balcony for sitting outside and enjoying the weather or the view. My only complaint is the bedspread is very heavy and I don't like covering up with a bedspread as they are not washed everytime you stay there. It would be nice if they added a blanket or light cover with the sheet and left the bedspread off. Otherwise. Not any complaints.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

All Americans from the front desk to the maids to the maintenance and I support Americans!!! The hotel is fantastic there’s jacuzzi rooms with a fire place, there’s a 3 story tower of newer rooms with a balcony and there’s a one story older motor lodge building that makes you feel like you’re a child back in the good old days and not a single room I’ve stayed in was bad it’s always been a pleasure to stay and the ladies at the front desk always remember me and ask how I am when I call to make reservations these are people who care!!! Anytime I’m head to PF I always call them first

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for years. Passing the Norma Dan and not realizing the gem it is! This little gem of a hotel should not be missed! Very family friendly, clean and comfortable!
The staff is Christian, loving, welcoming, helpful, courteous and makes you feel like family!
Judy will treat you as one of her own family members!
We stay in PF 2-3 times a year and will always choose to stay at the ND every time we come back!!
I would highly recommend staying here!!
If I could give more stars I would!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We tried this hotel out because of the great reviews and this place was great. It definitely is clean, cleaner than even some 3-4 star hotels I have stayed at. Everyone we spoke to was polite and helpful and the two pools are a descent size.

It's not the fanciest place, we had an older TV, The fridge was a lil old, and the hot water temp would flucuate a little. But all these things were minor to us at the great price of $50-70 a night and location.

Would suggest for anyone wanting a great qaulity low price hotel in Pigeon Forge. We definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple