All reviews dixie stampede bagels south end of town outdoor pool family owned boiled eggs continental breakfast krispy kreme separate building great place to stay rocking chairs coffee pot older place texas roadhouse stayed for two nights bit dated private balcony
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

All Americans from the front desk to the maids to the maintenance and I support Americans!!! The hotel is fantastic there’s jacuzzi rooms with a fire place, there’s a 3 story tower of newer rooms with a balcony and there’s a one story older motor lodge building that makes you feel like you’re a child back in the good old days and not a single room I’ve stayed in was bad it’s always been a pleasure to stay and the ladies at the front desk always remember me and ask how I am when I call to make reservations these are people who care!!! Anytime I’m head to PF I always call them first

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for years. Passing the Norma Dan and not realizing the gem it is! This little gem of a hotel should not be missed! Very family friendly, clean and comfortable!
The staff is Christian, loving, welcoming, helpful, courteous and makes you feel like family!
Judy will treat you as one of her own family members!
We stay in PF 2-3 times a year and will always choose to stay at the ND every time we come back!!
I would highly recommend staying here!!
If I could give more stars I would!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We tried this hotel out because of the great reviews and this place was great. It definitely is clean, cleaner than even some 3-4 star hotels I have stayed at. Everyone we spoke to was polite and helpful and the two pools are a descent size.

It's not the fanciest place, we had an older TV, The fridge was a lil old, and the hot water temp would flucuate a little. But all these things were minor to us at the great price of $50-70 a night and location.

Would suggest for anyone wanting a great qaulity low price hotel in Pigeon Forge. We definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zane P
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at the Norma dan hotel. We have really enjoyed it. It's clean and quiet with two swimming pools one indoors one outside. One hot tub with each. They have towels for The pool. The staff was nice and helpful. The hotel is located right across the street from the Dixie stampede. There is a fridge coffee pot microwave television, hair dryer in the room also. They have free WiFi but the service in our room was not very good. Very nice place to stay we will be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 549craiga
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This place was great! Front desk staff very kind, rooms have been remodeled and were perfect. We had a great time hosting our reunion here I wouldn’t mind going back! My first time in Gatlinburg will not be forgotten.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family