All reviews dixie stampede bagels indoor pool family owned boiled eggs stay there again continental breakfast separate building krispy kreme great place to stay juice and coffee rocking chairs directly across the street texas roadhouse private balcony within walking distance have stayed here several times
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This is the first time that my husband and I have stayed here and it is a very nice place. The room is very clean and the staff is so friendly and very helpful. It is a great location. Will recommend to anyone and will stay again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, pools for all ages, inside and outside pools and hot tubs. Main pools are very large. Had no trouble getting reservations. In the area of all attractions, restaurants and anything else you could think of to do in Pigeon Forge, TN They also have whirl pools in their rooms for a little extra still, worth your money if you want one. Check it out if you come to, Pigeon Forge,TN it will be worth your stay.

Room tip: All in what you would want in a motel!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This was a cheap place to stay on our trip to Dollywood. It was very clean and staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was included with room and one of the best continental breakfast I have ever eaten. There was Krispy Kreme donuts, bagels, toast,waffles,boiled eggs, cereal,yogurt,muffins,juice,milk and coffee. It had an indoor pool and hot tub.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

normally we stay in Gatlinburg but this time I thought I'd change things up and try out P.F. I started looking at hotels on line and this hotel had a lot of good reviews and the price was right. So I called and made reservations. I am so glad I did. First it's in the perfect spot close to the beginning of the parkway and so it's closer to Gatlinburg and so it's less traffic to deal with on your way in and out. Krispy Kreme is close by and Texas Roadhouse is within walking distance. what more could you want? Well while we were there we were able to see the fireworks from Dollywood each night- nice bonus and it's quieter on this end of the parkway. Now for the hotel itself. You feel the family atmosphere the minute you check in- giant bonus. The hotel is older but it's very clean and well kept and the amenities are up to date. Comes with a fridge, microwave and coffee pot. The rooms also have door to outside access and corridor access for those who don't like their door opening to a parking lot. The pool is really nice and pool towels are provided in addition to the towels in your room. There is a nice continental breakfast in the morning. The only suggestion I had was to maybe add a protein besides the eggs but otherwise a good breakfast. The only down sides: 1) the shower in our room was a tub shower and very narrow and they had a heavy thick shower curtain that made it feel very cave like and dark. Maybe hang a lighter color shower curtain so that it didn't feel so claustrophobic. 2) the beds were very hard. I have come to expect that from hotels and really wasn't surprised. I just needed to remember to bring a topper for the bed for more softness. So if you have a arthritic condition like I do beware it's probably more firm than you are use to. Otherwise our stay was wonderful and we will be staying here again - hopefully in December.

1  Thank maddi911
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this independent motel, that is American owned. Everything we saw on the property was clean, well kept, and comfortable accommodations in our double room (double beds, not queen but we coped just fine for the price of only $68 for four of us). We didn't hear any road noise (we were in rm. 316 towards the back) and had a balcony looking over the pool. They have a nice breakfast area and it was tended to so nicely with items replenished before they were gone, etc. We enjoyed the toasted waffles, 4 cereal options, good orange juice, Krispy Kreme donuts, English muffins, etc. I am sure we will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family