All reviews lazy river indoor pool hot tub bagels continental breakfast biscuits and gravy great place to stay have stayed here several times waffle maker kids loved the pool two queen beds spring break visit pigeon forge clean hotel love this place the main strip definitely stay here again
Reviewed 28 December 2010

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights (Dec. 19-21) We booked on-line and paid $42 a night. I was a tad worried until we arrived and I entered our room 514. It was very clean and there was no stale or musty smells. The bathtub is small and not for soaking in the bath but is fine for a shower. I like that the sink is outside the bathroom door. The housekeeping was A++. I felt so bad because we meant to leave a tip in the envelope but in our haste to get back home we walked out and didn't. What a shame on us because the maid deserved it! SORRY!!! Next time, we will put the money in prior to checkout.
I was billed twice (so check your paperwork) but I spoke with the desk clerks and the mistake was fixed with no problems. Hey, everyone makes mistakes sometimes, we are all human. I'm mentioning this because I want anyone with a worry that an issue might not be resolved to rest assured it will. The Clerks were very friendly and helped me with all my questions.
Breakfast is good. Plenty to choose from, including gravy and biscuit, which I feel is a plus.
We didn't use the indoor pool or lazy river so I can't comment on it.
Only complaint, is the pillows are too flat. We are used to big king size pillows at home so my advice would be... Bring your own pillows!!..What do you expect for such great rates!! Clean and No Bed bugs..We checked the mattress very good! We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2010

We stayed here over Thanksgiving. Let me list the problems:
1. the pillows were as flat as pancakes
2. when we called to ask for extras, we were told "they will be at the front desk for you"
3. the phones stopped working and were out of order for 3 days
4. the heated pool was ice cold
5. the lazy river was ice cold
6. the fitness room had maybe 5 machines to use and you had to go to the desk for the key
7. it calls itself an inn but there were no amenities such as a cafe or room service

The maid service was great, though. I won't complain about the ladies who took care of the room while we were there.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank pattybluebird
PARKTOWER, Public Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2010

I'm sorry that your stay was not up to your standards. We did have the main board on our phone system to go down and the phones was down till the new one ,that was ordered came in. We do have a contract with a service team for our phones and they was called and did respond very fast. The parts had to be ordered. Our indoor pool and lazy river are kept at the same temp. as the air in the room. The hot tub is much more warm as it should be. When you go from the "HOT" hot tub to the pool or lazy river then the water does feel very cold for a few min. and you adjust to the change of temp.

I'm sure that our Front Desk or Housekeeping department would have brought you more pillows to your room had they known that you wanted them brought to you.

Our clean property and outstanding service is was keeps us going and our guest come back time after time.

Reviewed 22 November 2010

We spent four nights here for business. We didnt want to check out! Nice, clean room, indoor pool and lazy river and free continental breakfast. The bad: breakfast was boring after a few days and we pretty much skipped it. They serve the same thing every day, day after day. The other bad, one day we went to the lazy river and they had the jets off. Went to the front desk to get them turned on and they never did. The hallway carpeting could use replacement, but it did appear to be clean. Everything looked clean and this was a tremendous value for the money. Please hotel owners: if your reading this, please change the breakfast every other day or so, Please! Other than that, awesome place, have already recommended it to friends coming down next spring. We will be back next year also.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Stayed at the Park Tower, room was clean, on the 2nd floor as there is parking in the back at the same level. Really no issues, except some teens running though the halls knocking on doors, that ended about 10pm as we called front desk, to check it out. Beds were pretty hard and they could use some new pillows, overall not bad, bathrooms are really small. Breakfast was OK, large room were you can eat, we skipped it the following day.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Pictures looked nice enough for the price and location, Trip Advisor looked pretty decent in rating too...WRONG. Pleasant lobby and employees. Room not so great. Stale smell in hallway and room. Older rooms and furniture not in greatest shape. Needs updating badly. Could have been cleaner (curtains, mirrors, main door to room had splatters). Aout a foot of wallpaper was literally detached from wall under window. Bulb in bathroom fixture burned out when I turned it on, did not have additional towels for 3 guests or all cups/plastic glasses, bath mat, toiletries. When I called the front desk, it only took 5 min to get replacement bulb and extra towels. Breakfast room was in back area of hotel-not convenient at all. Indoor pool, hot tub and lazy river was very dimly lit and no safety mat for hot tub (I slipped on standing water on concrete).

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank Marilyn2554
PARKTOWER, Guest Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2010

First let me say that I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us here at the Park Tower Inn. Had you let one of our Front Desk staff know you was so unhappy I'm sure we would have done everything we could to make you happy.

we are so sorry that your light bulb had to be replaced.
We are in the process of updating our rooms here at the Park Tower Inn. most floor are
finished at this time, however we have 2 floors scheduled for this winter renovation.

Our Tn. Health certificate are posted at the door where you go into the indoor pool, they are some of the best scores in pigeon forge

We take pride in how clean and friendly we are here at Park Tower Inn and MOST people do like that.

Thank you.