“One of my favorits, good food, good price, and great scenery.Handiecap accesable.”

The Old Mill Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 195 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: USD 4 - USD 19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A lot of food to chose from. I like the chicken and dumplings it really taste like my grandma's. They had burgers and fries, fish, fried chicken, beef. Was hard to choose pluse. so many side dishes. The child's menu was very good also chicken fingers, fries, mac and cheese among the favorits. For desert I had the best bannana pudding.
I have a walker and they have a walk in lift that takes you down to tables.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,259)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good food all 13 guests in our party left satisfied. Great country style food with a good variety for everyone.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was good. The service was good but definitely go for early bird. Food not worth the price for dinner . It's average food u can cook at home

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Any time we visit Pigeon Forge we always eat at Old Mill.....never disappointed. Great for breakfast or lunch. BEST Fried Chicken ever!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had the best experience at this restaurant. Even though it looked as if there would be a long wait, we only waited ten minutes. The restaurant is huge so there are plenty of tables. Before your food comes out, you get a bowl of the most delicious corn chowder and corn fritters. Yum!!! The portions for your meal are huge!! You won't leave hungry. The meals are fresh and delicious comfort foods. I got the chicken and dumplings and it was wonderful! It comes with green beans and mashed potatoes. They also have a great child's menu. We sat by the window on the top floor with a pretty view of the river. I would definitely return. This place rocks!!