“Great weekend getaway in a secluded-feeling cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Gas Grill
Patio Furniture
Relaxing Hot Tub
Surrounding Area View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PNRalph
Hebron, Kentucky
“Great weekend getaway in a secluded-feeling cabin”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and I enjoyed our first anniversary weekend here at Jungle Fever. The cabin was well decorated and clean.
Be aware that the road up to the cabin is pretty steep at points. It was no problem for us in the summer, of course, but I would want something other than my Mustang up there in the winter.
The cabin is at a very convenient location close to the main Pigeon Forge strip and Dollywood while still feeling secluded. The back deck looks out into the woods, which helps gives the cabin that nice, secluded feel since all you see is woods from the deck. The only thing that broke the 'remote' feeling is that we did hear fireworks in the evenings (I assume they were from Dollywood), but that wasn't a big deal once we figured out what the sounds were.
The large king bed was very comfortable, and all of the bedding and towels were top quality. The kitchen also had all of the utensils and pans we needed, and everything worked great.
Greg was very quick to reply to our booking request and provide us with the info we needed. The directions he gave helped us find the cabin without much trouble, though I would recommend arriving in daylight to find it the first time.
We enjoyed our stay greatly and will consider returning in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WFC777
Maryville, Illinois
“Jungle Fever was the perfect getaway!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Greg was excellent with directions, answering questions promptly, and offering suggestions as to sites to see, etc. The cabin was clean and well-stocked and everything worked as it should (as a Navy Reserve Chaplain it was especially nice to have Dish Network so I could catch the Memorial Day Eve special on PBS). We will definitely book Jungle Fever again and even bring our little boy (turning 1 in June) with us!

candiedic...
“Perfect place for a getaway.”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at jungle fever for a weekend retreat. It was beautiful, peaceful, and convienent. Anywhere we wanted to go in the area was within minutes. I believe the longest we travled from the cabin to our destination was 20 minutes. Clean and comfortable as well.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
IN
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
11 Mar 2014
Lisa, I am so glad you guys had a great time. The floors not being swept has been addressed, we take great pride in making sure our customers have the perfect stay. The water does have a funny smell sometimes because the mountain wells are high in iron content, but the water is perfectly safe.

Thanks, Greg Chambers
dreamydre...
Portland, OR
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

The cabin was gorgeous. It was very clean and I LOVE the decor. The hot tub was awesome. The king bed was huge and super comfortable. It felt very luxury and I would love to stay there again. However....

There were a few minor annoyances with our stay. One is that there is not enough hot water to fill the heart shaped jacuzzi tub. We hadn't used any water previously and there was still not enough water to fill the tub. Two, is that it's sulfur water that smells like rotten eggs. Three, is that I think I left my camera charger at the cabin and the owner never got back to me about it. All three things were disappointing, but small annoyances. Overall, it was great

Management Response
28 Feb 2014
Annie, I'm glad you like the cabin, we do everything to make our guest, have the perfect stay. I'm so sorry!! I thought I had followed up on your missing charger. I did have cleaners check and I checked myself and didn't find it. Also It is not an uncommon thing for the cabins that have wells to have that sulfur smell sometimes in the water, it is perfectly safe. I hope you all can come back again soon.

Thanks so much for staying with us.

Greg Chambers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing