“Perfect place for a getaway.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Gas Grill
Patio Furniture
Relaxing Hot Tub
Surrounding Area View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 86 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
candiedic...
“Perfect place for a getaway.”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at jungle fever for a weekend retreat. It was beautiful, peaceful, and convienent. Anywhere we wanted to go in the area was within minutes. I believe the longest we travled from the cabin to our destination was 20 minutes. Clean and comfortable as well.

IN
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
11 Mar 2014
Lisa, I am so glad you guys had a great time. The floors not being swept has been addressed, we take great pride in making sure our customers have the perfect stay. The water does have a funny smell sometimes because the mountain wells are high in iron content, but the water is perfectly safe.

Thanks, Greg Chambers
dreamydre...
Portland, OR
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

The cabin was gorgeous. It was very clean and I LOVE the decor. The hot tub was awesome. The king bed was huge and super comfortable. It felt very luxury and I would love to stay there again. However....

There were a few minor annoyances with our stay. One is that there is not enough hot water to fill the heart shaped jacuzzi tub. We hadn't used any water previously and there was still not enough water to fill the tub. Two, is that it's sulfur water that smells like rotten eggs. Three, is that I think I left my camera charger at the cabin and the owner never got back to me about it. All three things were disappointing, but small annoyances. Overall, it was great

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
28 Feb 2014
Annie, I'm glad you like the cabin, we do everything to make our guest, have the perfect stay. I'm so sorry!! I thought I had followed up on your missing charger. I did have cleaners check and I checked myself and didn't find it. Also It is not an uncommon thing for the cabins that have wells to have that sulfur smell sometimes in the water, it is perfectly safe. I hope you all can come back again soon.

Thanks so much for staying with us.

Greg Chambers
Jeremy T
“Cozy, Comfortable, Beautiful, Perfect Location”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I was stuck between a few different cabins but i do not at all regret choosing this one. Its very close to town but yet put away to get away from it all. The inside the cabin is beautiful (love the wood on the inside) and it is perfectly decorated (my wife loved the jungle theme). The cabin was spotless when we arrived and the owner was very helpful on getting us here. It looks exactly as the pictures show it as. We loved our view from the back porch. If i was to ever come back i would book this same cabin again!!

16 Feb 2014
Jeremy, I'm so glad you guys got to finally get away, and you enjoyed the cabin. I hope you can come back again soon.

Thanks, Greg Chambers
KellyBond...
Troy, Michigan
“Comfortable, cozy, everything you need”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Jungle Fever was spotless, well-decorated, and complete with anything you'd need (for example, a blender - just in case you didn't want to pack yours). The bed was SO comfortable, and so was the couch, which I fell asleep on several times after many hours of walking downtown Gatlinburg. All of the decor was tasteful and put-together, not like a mismatched collection thrown together for the sake of a theme.

There was also a baby giraffe who watched over you from on top of the bathroom and I felt very safe and protected by him, in case of the sturdy door lock somehow failing to keep out bears or drunken mountain men. Just kidding, we never saw anyone else on the mountain despite the cabin being tucked into a little nook with three other rentals. It was as quiet as can be. And even if all our neighbors WERE party animals, they still wouldn't have seen us practically catatonic in the jacuzzi, since it's on the balcony which overlooks a drop-off - completely shielded from view.

If you come to Jungle Fever, and I suggest that you do, take your GPS's directions with a grain of salt. Ours wanted us to explore a few tiny roads that it didn't even register on the map. We had a Jeep, so we were fine, but it took some maneuvering regardless.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing