“Not my favorite place”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

In an effort to solve the “what are we having for dinner” question quickly while visiting the island shops and rides with our 5 and 10 year old, we stopped in the Timberwood Grill right next to the ticket center at the base of the Smoky Mountain Wheel.
Not very impressed with the service (mostly the speed, they were very friendly). The plate they brought me when sharing a dish with my daughter hadn’t even been washed. There was a lack of concern from the server that was leaving me a little annoyed. The food quality for the price was not at all what I had hoped, and I quickly regretted not taking more time to research somewhere else. Won’t be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,302)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went twice to eat here during our 5 day vacation. We tried the crispy chicken salad and loved it, and then came back for nachos and drinks another day (also excellent.) The servers are friendly and fast. The atmosphere is relaxed. There was no wait to be seated either time we went.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stopped for a late lunch on 3/31. Originally we were going to go to the Paula Deen Restaurant, but waiting nearly 2 hours at 2 in the afternoon didn't sound right to us. I am so thrilled we went to Timberwood! The bison chili was awesome! The mac/cheese bites? Like no other! Our waiter was funny, fast and very attentive. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The wait was never too long here and the food and service were awesome! Reasonably priced and some of the best corn muffins I've ever had!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We really enjoyed our meal at this family friendly restaurant. Even better than that, we had no wait, (unlike Paula Deen's.) I understand wanting to try a special restaurant every once in a while, but when we are hungry we just want to sit down and eat - so we were happy. Our waitress was super friendly and very eager to please. She suggested the broccoli of all things, and I took her up on it. Surprisingly good, and I am not normally a fan. Biscuits were sweet and buttery, and the entrees came in short order. Prices were moderate. Choices were in line with most such restaurants, and everything we ordered was well prepared and tasty. We were not disappointed.