“Yogurt Break”
Review of Island Yogurt

Island Yogurt
Ranked #20 of 29 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Staying at The Island in Pigeon Forge, I stopped in for a yogurt, went outside to enjoy it and do some people watching. Be careful, there are many flavors,you are given a cup and you choose your flavors and quantity. Choose yogurt then add your choice from a myriad of toppings. Easy to overindulge from so many tempting options. After you have your cup of yogurt and toppings ready the attendant will weight it and charge accordingly.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great yogurt. Fix you own flavor and add toppings. Be careful they weigh the cup and charge you by the weight

Reviewed 24 July 2018

My daughter loves this ice cream. She loves mixing her ice cream and putting toppings on it. I think its a lil over priced.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

This is always a great way to make everyone happy. We each got the amount of cool treat we wanted and exactly the way we wanted it. I mixed cheesecake and strawberry and it was a hit. Wonderful stop on our Island tour.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

$25 for two small cups of yogurt. They weren't full and they weren't loaded with toppings. I was shocked and had we not been on vacation; I would have given it back and left. My usual location (the chain) isn't near this expensive. Not impressed with the presentation of toppings or the choices offered. Very small and limited yogurt shop. We weren't greeted when we walked; some guests were but we were not. We won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2018