“Great location ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located! Friendly barista, excellent executed custom beverages. Mobile order ready at expected time. Unfortunately none of these can be taken for granted at any given Starbucks location, but everything was great here!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Stopped by several times while we were in the area. We went through the drive thru and found the service to be quick. The servers working the window were very friendly and worked hard to please.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

When traveling I just want consistency in my coffee. Starbucks offers that. Beware there will be extremely long waits. Highly recommend downloading the Starbucks mobile app and ordering on your way there. You will save half of the wait time.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Just what I need for a pick me up. I love Starbucks and the jolt you have with your morning coffee. My husband refuses to order bc we laugh at him for getting the order wrong and he doesn't even drink coffee.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The first time I was there, didn't appear to busy and waited close to 10 min for my drink. The second time my drink was out in no time, same drink as before..the staff is friendly.