See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We reserved a 2 night stay w/ 2 adjoining rooms so we’d have room for our kids. First off we were misled that the only adjoining rooms were on 4th floor w/ an additional charge bcuz they had jetted tubs that stoppers did not even work in. We couldn’t even use them!!! So that was an extra charge for absolutely nothing!!! We also weren’t informed that room rates had an additional charge of per person. So we had 4 people in each room that were charged $5 each per night on top of the room rate of $350 for 2 nights plus tax for when we had 8ppl for 2 rooms, 2 per bed, we weren’t overloaded for room size. When we tried to talk to the woman at the desk about it & she got really rude & said it was just tax, then she finally admitted we were also charged per person per night. It does not even say that on the website that I can see anywhere. Then we said we wanted to be moved to 2 other rooms w/out adjoining & she said there weren’t any rooms available when they were obviously 30-40 rooms available at 4:30 in the evening!!! The rooms were ok, just simple motel rooms, like I said we couldn’t even use jetted tubs bcuz stoppers were broken. Also, the flat screen tvs were really small & one of our rooms tv had a line thru it that caused you to not be able see things as well on it. The indoor pool area was nice but small, thats the reason we even stayed here, so our kids could swim bcuz its not yet warm enough for outdoor pools. Be sure if u stay here do not stay on 4th floor for added price of broken jetted tubs bcuz & thats the only adjoining rooms. They get you there & trick you plus you cant back out & go somewhere else bcuz they have a 48hr cancellation policy. We were misled, lied to & treated like we were stupid once we addressed these issues!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Amy H
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel is in MAJOR need of renovations.The mattresses are horrible - despite the mattress pad to help with the springs coming thru, rooms stink, carpet was gross - your feet would be dirty from walking on it, bathrooms dirty, both rooms had ceilings leaking the last night. The outside is nasty and needs some major updating. The outside slide does not work. WIFI would not work.

Room tip: Go to a different hotel! Maybe get a top floor room so your room won't be flooded from the leaking ceilings.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Angel T
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stayed in room 122 with two queen beds. The beds were more firm than I liked, however, there was nothing wrong with them. The bath had plenty of hot water. We had a flat screen TV with cable that had no problems. The room was not fancy but was very clean. The phone and the alarm clock did not work. We did visit the indoor heated pool with a slide and the hot tub. Both were clean. The hot tub was very hot and felt great. The pool is only 4ft. deep and is small. No diving allowed in the pool. When we first got to the pool area, there were very few people and we enjoyed ourselves. However; a crowd of people soon join us and I was afraid that one of the children playing in the small pool may get hurt because the pool was so small. For the price we paid to stay there, I think we got our moneys worth.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The guy at the front desk was the most RUDE person I have ever met. It is obvious he hates his job. Not only was he rude to me, but also the other customers standing in line. He was yelling at everyone. He should be FIRED. What a terrible human being.
I will never stay here again. I will never recommend it to anyone.
Any owner who employs that type of person does not deserve any business from anyone.
If there was a zero rating, I would choose it.

Date of stay: October 2017
3  Thank safe_travels_503
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I was very disappointed. The hotel looks so charming and the my kids have always wanted to stay here, but we won't be back. The rooms need a thorough cleaning. The staff is rude and disrespectful, one man in particular had an extremely nasty attitude. The beds & pillows are flat, uncomfortable, and terrible. The pools are the only positive points about this place.

Date of stay: October 2017