See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed in this motel for one night because we decided to stay an extra night and had to move to another motel because our room was rented. this was a waste of money we should have slept in our car I don't see how this motel does not get a visit from the city health inspector. it was a bad experience from the time we checked in. they were rude. we opened the door and the room smelled so bad we had to leave open the door to let it air out and go to store and buy air freshener. Lucky for us we brought blankets because we slept on top of the cover because of smell. On plus side they didn't have bed bugs (We Checked) WIFI didn't work TV kept freezing up.. We have stayed in Pigeon Forge several times and this place is the worst motel we have ever stayed in anywhere we have traveled... Don't stay here its filthy.. Our feet were filthy from walking on carpet. Water in shower went from hot to cold. No water pressure..Tub had weak spots.We chose tp travel home and take a shower. It made the last night of our stay in the Smokys quiet unpleasant...
Area around pool was dirty and hot tub had two jets that worked and were not adjustable water was like warm bath water..My question is why is this motel still renting rooms????????

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel way in advance for the Rod Run car show in Pigeon Forge, we were unable to make the reservation due to Hurricane Irma. This hotel would not allow us to move our reservation to another time. All they could say was the owners left a note and said that they couldn't change reservations and they were sorry but we would have to forfeit our deposit if we couldn't make it. Just crappy of the owners to do that and take people's money in the midst of a natural disaster!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I was in town on business for the Rod Run about this Riverchase Motel which is a lodged like motel with water slides. I believe the ownership works hard to provide a good property. my unit was fresh and clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JimDeBerry
Reviewed 12 September 2017

So thankful to have found two rooms late Saturday night on a Car Show weekend! Had reservations in Gatlinburg but had to find another hotel late at the last min after they refused to provide us with enough parking passes, the public parking lots across the street from the hotel did not provide over night parking... Happy to have found River Chase after being kind of kicked to the curb so late in the evening. The River Chase rooms were cheaper and much nicer than our reserved rooms in Gatlinburg! We will differently stay here again, great location at a good price. Lady at the front desk was exceptional nice!! She even took the time to let us view the rooms before checking in...very much appreciated!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Do not stay here.. Nasty.... The room and carpet was so nasty that you couldn't take off your shoes. the whole staff was rude and asked like it was a bother to answer questions, give towels or even check you in/out... The pool had so much chlorine in it that both my children had reactions to it, to the point I had to seek urgent care. I told the front desk staff and she said "what do you want me to do, you are the only one compiling, so i guess its not." I asked for a manger and was told they was not there and didn't know when they would be in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family